Alert and Precautions: Another Far Realms Incursion?

Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

Following the meeting with Factor Argent of the Sign and Administrator Kaltia of the Fraternity, Dace sends out three letters; one for the one for Reikha at the front desk, one for the Prison's notice board, and one for the Factol herself.

The one bound for the Reikha read as follows:
Justice Reikha,

Be it known that reports have come in of entities from the Far Realms masquerading as Triad officers. Reports of Far Realms parasites in certain water sources have also reached us. Considering the situation faced seven years prior, it is imperative that the Prison remain on high alert for suspicious behavior.

Ensure that Cerulian wards are in place around the Factioneer gate, visitor gates (entrance and exit), Prisoner Processing, and main hall.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
The letter for the notice board was shorter:
Mercykillers,

Willing and able investigators are needed for a situation concerning the Far Realms. Available agents should speak with me soon.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
The final letter for Factol Nilesia was also kept relatively brief:
Factol Nilesia,

I have received several reports of Far Realm creature movements, which err very closely to those we fought in the war seven years ago. Factor Argent of the Sign believes them to be a vanguard, a suspicion given credence by the fact that a group of them were seen masquerading as Harmonium. The full truth of their intentions is still being determined. Even so, given their direct assault on your person in the war, I advise caution.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?