Collecting Information

*The Resistance

Posted by *The Resistance »

Roog nods, considering the best option while repeatedly scratching a fresh slash on his cheek. "Nope, no need to surprise him. I'll take a look around the Bariaur, but if he'll come here instead, tell him the Boggart is looking for him." he walks closer the maid again, glancing at her maliciously "I'll be back as soon as I have some free time." he sneers and leaves the back door.

((I'm fine with both in-game or forum meeting. Your choice.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((How are Wednesday and Friday for you to get in game?
*The Resistance

((Friday morning should be fine (GMT)
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((The morning is no good for me and I imagine the evening is no good for you or you wouldn't have specified the morning. Carry on here?
*The Resistance

((Sure.

The cambion immediately pays a visit to the renowned Golden Bariaur Inn. His eyes do not focus on his destination, even although it is visible from the road he is walking on. They are absently lowered on his own feet, a finger scratching the pricky cut on his face.
Entering the inn, he does not remove his hat, but sits at the bar next to the white dressed woman and asks for some Stonewhiskey. He shiftes his position on the stool and looks around, searching for Alphonse du Vec. He never met the cell leader personally, but had occasional glimpses of him through the years, so he would likely recognize him.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

He enters the inn. His fiendish appearance drawing uneasy attention from many of the other patrons, and the Bariur who mans the door of that same named inn stares openly at him as if waiting for him to do something wrong. As his eyes scan the bar he sees who he is after. The tall blonde Aasimar stands in a corner deep in conversation with a human woman.
*The Resistance

He does not care about the piercing stares from the patrons, and after a couple of drinks, finally approaches the Aasimar. He bows his head and glances at the woman, obviously refraining himself from saying anything for now.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

As he sees the Cambion approach he says something to the woman in Celestial. Should Boggart understand the language he would hear:

"My darling run along I fear I may have business to discuss. I can only hope you appreciate the fearsome sight it takes to drag me from your arms."

He then turns to the approaching Cambion speaking in common.

"Boggart isn't it? What can I do for you? Drink?"
*The Resistance

"Impressive. You know my name. And no, no drink. I already had two glasses of that poofy wine." Roog gestures towards the most remote corner of the inn, and guides Alphonse with the other one on his back. Then he walks and stops when reaching the stairs to the upper floor. "A bird told me you have a sort of interest in the Factor of the Fated, Rhistel Aidan. Why is that so?" he whispers, cautiously looking around.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The Aasimar smiles, although it does not reach his eyes.

"I like to make a point of knowing all of the great good and honourable men of Sigil."

He flashes a grin in the Cambion's direction at this little jest.

"And you are almost right I am not interested in the Factor. I am interested in something he has. Sadly he does not know that he has it and probably would not part with it if he did. He does not seem to scare easily either and I need him out of his home for a long time to take it. Whatever should I do?"

He offers a theatrical shrug and smiles once more.

"I think I will just kill him, and take what I want. It is the easiest way don't you think?"