Amelm And Ghelin Factory

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Word is sent out to the cells that can be reached (both PC and NPC), about the situation with the Amelm and Ghelin Factory

“Children of Revolution

Support our brothers and sisters fighting against their masters! Do not permit the Harmonium or Mercykillers to get anywhere near these oppressed workers. Bring no harm to the workers and ensure they are well protected and their families well cared for. Only use force to push the pending tide of Red back to the Ivory palaces of the LadyÂ’s Ward. We are to be pillars of their support, not weapons of their demise.

Ensure other workers in other foundries are aware of the struggle for better working and living conditions. Show them your support as well. The free people of the city must march in the street in defense of their way of life and their families. Do not permit the factories to bring in replacement workers and prevent their supplies from arriving should they try. The message of oppression and fear, of freedom and hope, must be spread to all the factories and foundries in the city. It is time for the oppressors, the greedy masters, to know the fear of Revolution.

~Phoenix~”
*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

wrote: Phoenix,

I will not stain my blades with the blood of the Triad, but I will hinder the baaetzu's operations and help shut out his control over the oppressed. I am moving soon.

Sera
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

In a dank chamber of undersigil, a blue slaad squints down at the missive. It hisses to itself, considering. It's current fancy of ambushing stray harmonium in the hive and undersigil would take a backseat to this. It had been a while since it had played the good samaritan, and change was what it was made of.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

As a result of Phoenix call many anarchists came to the help of the strikers, although they reported that the doomguard was already present and trying to recruit some of the workers to work at the armory. They then signaled the recent arrival of the triad troops in the vicinity.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Recent reports came that a faction of the workers of Hameln & Ghelin where listening to the anarchist and asked for means to change their situation, they however where worried about their families well begin and seemed to be concerned about taking part into terrorist actions with so many harmonium and mercy-killers around.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

They would be told, surprisingly enough, to resist but do not fight. To not back down but do not draw blade. Their plight, it would be said, was theirs to win... and those who could defend them... would.

It would be spread throughout the local cells (the moderate cells) that the workers would be defended, they would be supported and they would be protected. It would be made public (through the usual channels) that an assault on the workers would be an act of aggression towards all the people and would be responded appropriately.

There would be no firebombs and there would be no terrorist acts but there would be martial defence of the workers should they be moved upon.

Their families would be fed and their bills would be seen to so long as the strike continued. They would not have to fear hardship for their families.

The promise would be made by an inner cell member simply known as William"
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The workers listened to the offer carefully. While they acknowledged it seemed more reasonable, they seemed a bit skeptical.

- You are asking us to trust the words of some big guy pulling out the strings somewhere and tasking his minions to spread his word and promises ? Honestly the Doomguard seemed to make a more concrete offer... as the others like you, those who said they'll gladly bomb the crap out of the lobsters. Give us something concrete, not just words.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A man, dressed modestly, would speak to them in person... unafraid of who might be near. Those who would recognize him from days gone by might know him as "Bill".

"We're not going to bomb anyone. You fight for your rights to freedom and your right to fairness... why would we act to bring their blades upon you? We stand in solidarity with you. We are your brothers and your sisters... we are your neighbors and many of us are your families. Would it make sense to stand amongst you and throw fire at seasoned soldiers? Do you not think that's what they might want? Just another reason to cut you down?

The doomguard would like that, entropy through any means. They openly recruit you through this action you take. Does that sound like the voice of one who wants to help you or simply use you?

We will not trade your lives in exchange for your support... we are here amongst you to simply help. Should someone move on you with intent to bring you harm, we will ensure they are repelled... whether you support us or not. It will be our lives to trade... not yours.

You have a right to fair work, fair wages and safety... You have a right to not be taken advantage of by those who would twist the law for their own selfish reasons. Your families have a right to have you return home after working to support them... and we now work to support you.

If blood is spilled here, it will be that of those who move on you and that of us... who will defend you.

My standing here, speaking openly to you... showing those enemies I have who hide amongst you, should be proof enough of our resolve. I have now openly bared my throat to the city in order to show you that we will stand with you."

He then would look amongst them and simply ask

"Would you allow us to do that?"
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

As Bill spoke, the workers slowly nodded. One of them seeming to be part of the core leading group finally spoke.

- Well we are all indeps here... mostly... we all share the same ideal of freedom with you guys, but we aren't as... devoted ? He smirked As you are. All we want is too keep our families fed and possibly our jobs, and we aren't going to let the oppressors of the Triad bash us away because a devil wrote something on a paper, we also have a paper. Hells... I even don't care what is written in their damn papers, they cannot just tell me to go to waste, its my life... our lives ! Yeah, you are welcome.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Bill would shake a few hands and offer words of support while doing so. He would not speak about the Revolutionary League. He would not speak about any Faction philosophy. He wouldn’t even discuss faction politics if someone tried to engage him about them. He would make it as clear to any onlooker… this was not a recruitment drive and that he was simply here to help them retain their independence. He would simply use terms such as “Brothers” and “independence” and “Fairness”. He would show them every respect he could.

When given the chance, he would pull a couple of “onlookers” to the side and whisper a series of words in an unknown language. They would soon after vanish into the streets to carry the messages to the intended recipients.

He would remain on site… and would make no effort to conceal himself… although ever mindful of potential “enemy” positions or other threats to him or the workers… that was until he knew his own people were in place… just in case.

For now, though, it was simply “boots on the ground” with the other workers.

///His instructions, roughly, were to increase the local hidden presence of martially trained members, to ensure the family dwellings of the workers were under watch and to divert some supplies to their families. He also told them to remain calm and alertÂ… but make no hostile maneuvers unless required.