Psst... Are You There?

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

He was contacted with a request to help so the least he could do was try. If it furthered their cause, it was worth the effort.

Phoenix reached out to those who might be hidden in the Festhall. Those who have decided to walk amongst the Sensates to further the cause of Anarchy. He didnÂ’t know names but he knew channels. He was looking to make a trade. He needed something from the Festhall and he needed it quickly.

So the first task was to find a sleeper. The call was sent through the local Revs in the area. Then it was a simply a matter of waiting for a return

*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

He would hear from someone, who heard it from someone else, who was told by their grand mother who once went to the opera at The Festhall forty years ago to see The Ballad of Measure Mclain that the Gehnnan Blood Gusher served at The Festhall is the best cocktail in Sigil. What is more should he order one from the bar there during the intermission of said opera which is playing again forty years later and tell whoever took his order how he was recommended this particular beverage he would not only enjoy one of the finest cocktails in Sigil but also find what he is looking for.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

While he was far from a fan of theater, he would show up and blend in with the other show goers and watch the show until intermission. Dressed in appropriate clothes, he would make his way to the bar and casually lean on in. When the bartender approached, he would speak politely, yet not overly loud

“Word has it that the Gehnnan Blood gusher is a drink not to be missed and that it comes highly recommended. I think I’ll have one of those”

He then casually watches the dolled up girls wander around while he waited
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The succubus who keeps the bar pours him the drink mixing together many strange and no doubt mind blowing substances. She flicks out her forked tongue between a pair of fanged teeth. There is a plastic decoration in the drink a stick to stir it with and on the end of that is a bird. A phoenix of course. She hands Nix the drink her other hand rests on his and she leans over the bar her face close to his letting him smell the floral scent of over applied perfume.

"I've been expecting you. I expected you to be.... taller."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

He would smile at this, although very careful not to inhale too deeply the scent should it end up being more than that

“Oh I wouldn’t worry too much, love… I’m big enough where it counts.”

He takes a casual look around, much like anyone surveying the bar although his eyes were looking for things threatening, potentially or not, to him. Once he was satisfied, he returned to his discussion, still below the level of noise within the establishment

“I need a service from this wonderful establishment. Something simple, non-damaging… a simple “in the pocket, out the door” favour. I need a sensory stone made… I have a few specific details of course. So… interested in making a deal?”
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

She returns his smile and returns to standing up straight behind the bar. The hand on the back of his snakes up his wrist to his fore arm.

"I can see to that. But what do I get for it?"
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

He would continue to flirt, if only to maintain appearances and to look like he fit into the place.

“What is it that you seek? I know you have been playing this over in your head for the last several hours in preparation for our rendezvous. You’ve made a mental list… what’s at the top?”
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

She laughs.

"I am a Tanar'ri. I enjoy to see pain, suffering lust and corruption. All the good things in life."

Her fanged smile takes a sinister edge and 'nix is reminded that as tempting as it is to see them as just more exotic inhabitants of The Cage and as well as they integrate into life their demons are pure evil and chaos given form.

"I am partial to souls of course as well."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

He leans in, very mindful of what she is. HeÂ’s a product of both a lifetime in the city and the Hive. Dealing with evil and chaos is not as uncommon as it may be to some, especially in his line of work. In many ways she also needed a reminder that dealing with a Revolutionary Cell leader could be nearly as dangerous.

“Now, love… you know I can’t deal in souls. Certainly I can free a mortal form of theirs to travel to where the multiverse dictates… but I don’t trade in souls any more than I trade in slaves. It’s just not nice to cage people like that. No… that isn’t going to work.

I need a Modron memory… any will do. I don’t need the hidden affairs of a Factol. I think we need to lower the bar a bit, hm? “
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

*She takes a moment to consider.*

"How very drab. I'll do it though, for a memory in return. I think I have made it clear what I like. Something a long those lines."