Revolutionary League

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

We are here. Plans are being taken care of.

*Anonymous*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*** left in a couple of shady taverns in the Hive Ward ***

They continue to grow. They bring oppression through force. They collaborate amongst each other to maintain an iron grip upon this city. They cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be ignored. The fanatics of the factions have become too strong.

Soon they will know the same fear they bestow upon those who oppose their self rule. From steel to rust. From flesh to ash. Soon there will be rebirth.

We seek contact.

Phoenix
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

***note left in the hideout***

We have begun planning our next move. We have begun initial designs of the tools required. We seek input from those who would fight alongside us.

We intend to engage our desired targets soon. This will undoubtedly force others into action. Please seek us out in this secure location. We need all to be prepared.

Phoenix
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*left in the hideout*

Our cell is complete. Our bretheren prepared. The war starts tomorrow. It is time for you to become active. It is time for you to fight. We have waited long for you to reply and have heard only silence. We now move on our own accord... hopeful of your aid but requiring none.

This time tomorrow the face of this city will change. Contact us here if you wish to join us in creating that change. Remain silent if you simply want to live with it...

I eagerly await you...

Phoenix

((ooc: Possible event planned for Sunday. All anarchists welcome))
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

*secret note spread to members*

I have acted alone so far, but need cells to unite under my rule, for the revolution is about to truly begin!

Stay alert brethren, and we will have a meeting soon to discuss our grand future.

- Marcus Rose
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

* A note is sent back to all members in response*

Marcus,

"Your" rule? I did not join this faction to answer to someone who leads...I joined to display joint effort towards the same goal by damaging those who claim to "rule" this city and make it a rotten place to live in...

Your actions are your own, I am well aware we do not share the same working methods, but honestly, bombing a public place? pray tell, Marcus...whatever were you thinking to achieve there except terror? Did it push our cause forward? Did it involve setting back the other established factions? The answer I can tell you and the others myself, it is "No"

My splinter and me will not collaborate with this course, not if it is merely aimed to slay innocents.

I will await a proposed meeting call then and hope it will be more constructive than this near idiotic action, would you have bombed the safehouse of Takers or Harmonium it would even have made more sense to me...but I shall let you have at least one chance to explain this choice.

I wonder how other splinter leaders regard this, I do hope we have intelligence in this faction....

Phoenix, I regret that my attention was focused on other goals for the time being...I would welcome contact with you.

- Nemesis
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

And how much changed while I rotted away for over a decade in the Gatehouse? Nothing. I bring change and opportunity, but by all means, lead your cell how you wish, I will not work against brothers who dabble in lesser actions. We are all on the same side.

As for my motives, I would discuss that face to face.

- Marcus Rose
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

While I welcome the aid, more of our members holds a greater chance of success, I reject the idea of a singular leader over the cells. I reject the idea of any leader at all. Ours is to reduce the governing factions to nothingness, and to create a new vision for this city. It is not to replace one set of taskmasters with another.

I applaud the bold actions of Marcus in this case and question the resolve of Nemesis. By all accounts it has been shown that the actions, or rather inactions, of previous members have gained little success. Those we fight know only strength and violence. Those we seek to destroy hold sway over the people only because they permit it in exchange for their safety. These actions have shown that the protection of the Harmonium is ineffectual. That no matter how much faith the people put in them, they simply cannot protect those they control. These actions, no matter how unfortunate, need to continue.

This past cycle (ooc: yet to be posted in the main forum) our cell, with the aid of another faction, created anarchy and confusion within the markets on a grand scale. We showed the people that the Harmonium is a poor choice for defenders. We proved to the Mercykillers that our reach extends to deep within their sacred prison. We showed all that this war has entered a new phase.

I would meet with any cell leader who wishes to do so but not to declare fealty and not to debate the merits of our actions. Only to collaberate and plan. To cooperate.

Phoenix
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

I support the actions of Marcus. While I am uncapable of providing direct assistance, I am willing to provide some resources if required to continue the behavior.

I am unwilling to meet in person. My current long term plan requires me to keep low profile.

Anonymous
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

The dye is cast then...support I shall give, but not in massacre of innocents...I await plan discussion then - Nemesis