Revolutionary League

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Marcus... I have put more thought into your propsal. I'd like to meet again to discuss it. There is merit but there must also be limits...

Nemesis... Your reputation preceeds you and I think there is middle ground to be found between us. I would be willing to meet with you to discuss possible cooperation.

Also, as an afterthought, I think all members need to be prepared to open their purses in the coming weeks. Whether through personal donation or the funneling of outside sources. It is my beleif that this hideaway will soon be comprimised. With so much attention turned to this region of late it is only a matter of time before it is stumbled upon. Perhaps another secure dwelling could be located deeper within... safer territory...

Phoenix
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Phoenix,

It is likely we might have to fan out indeed...me and my cell already have our own meeting place but I will not deny financial support if required.

I wonder what part of my reputation has reached your ears, but I welcome a meeting. Name place and agreeable date and I shall try to meet the request.

- Nemesis
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

I hereby proclaim independent movement witin this organisation...if it's the Doomguard we huddle with, I will have no part in this condemnable betrayal of roots, this is -not- what I signed up for, neither did I sign up for possible treason by fellow members...you know who you are. My splinter will work as it sees fit.

- Nemesis
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Your memory of our order will be wiped accordingly. Otherwise you may not leave. A few drops of Styx Water, or you will be next target.

*seemingly anonymous message*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Nemesis...

Use reason. It is at this time that we near success of our goals. Finally we have the attention of the entire city. Finally we have put fear into the three largest oppressors who rule this city. It is through our loose cooperation with other factions that we have succeeded thus far.

How close have we come before this? Had we even sparked the attention of a tiny fraction of the population before this? No... we have not.

Our loose alliance with the sinkers has brought us much needed supplies and much needed support. I, personally, have dealt with not only their operatives but also with their Factol. While a great deal of care must be taken, so as not to find knives in our backs, we have gained much.

Supplies, information, connections and eyes. This we have gained as of late. Yes they seek entropy and decay... but will we always support that? No... of course not. Theirs is a faction... like all the others... and will eventually have to be destroyed... as they will attempt to do to us. But for now it is a relationship of convenience. One we cannot simply toss away because it upsets our morals.

What, specifically, is your argument against this loose alliance? Have you something material to offer other than disdain?

Phoenix
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Also you speak of possible treason. Have you information pointing to one of our members intent on turning on us? If so I would respectfully ask you share that information... if even in private. I would hate to put faith in someone who has turned on us already.

Phoenix
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

I did not proclaim to leave this organisation, I claim not to work along with Doomguard. None of you can force me to do this, lest you speak against the very thing you claim to stand for.

This Ashen happens to make things a tad personal for me, I will not share more details than this at all.

I have no desire to cripple this League, I support the league, just not it's current course of actions.

As for the possible traitor, I have informants investigating this matter. I shall share should the proof be of value.

- Nemesis
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Our current course of action is to eliminate the factions that pollute this society. To bring the downfall of the gangs that hold our city hostage.

My goals are the same as yours. Perhaps not the methods I use... but our goals are the same.

I have spent many hours waiting in the known meeting area hoping to find council with others in our cause. I have met with only those in my Cell and Marcus. I had hoped to meet you in person to discuss our joined concerns.

Please think about accepting my invitation to meet. It would do us a world of good to find middle ground between our two units.

Phoenix
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Tell Ashen the Harmonium infiltration plan is compromised. Beware of betrayer in lines.

*anonymous*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

If this plan has been compromised then I see little option other than to remove myself, and my cell, from this plot and return to my original course. I knew it was foolishness to work with so many other factions. They have proven to be of little use. Other than The Ashen I will no longer place my trust into them.

Thank you for the sharing of such vital information.

You can expect my actions to once again resume. They have been silent for too long.

Phoenix