Revolutionary League

*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

Ive started my infiltration into the city ranks. Ill be monitoring the population closley, keeping an eye out for any potential loyalists to the Harmonium and the triad of Order in general.

Ill report my findings back to the hideout.

- Dawn.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

A message arrives in the hideout, in Drowish

Elgg l' niar menvis xuil chath.

yibin mon'tu tu'fyr che'el phreng.

orn ssrig'luin chath sarol.

- D'issan
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The Mercykillers have increased the scope of this battle. They have upped the ante. It is very clear that their leader is not in complete control of her senses. She will not listen to reason. She knows only death.

If you support our cause I ask you to do what you can to push her back. To activate your cells to fight this deadly menace. Now is not the time to hide in anonimity. We fight for revolution here... not silently await others to do it for us. Fight for the cause you support. Fight for the revolution you claim to strive for.

Activate your members. Pillage your weapon stores and move against the Red Death and their supporters. If we do not act now we will lose our chance at success.

Hide no longer. Fight for revolution! Fight for freedom!

Phoenix
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*** Left in the usual contact places and posted in known Anarchist hotspots including the Market and the Foundry***

Children of Anarchy

Rumors have been stirred about the return of the Shaper. How this entity once again threatens the free people of Sigil. Rumors also arise that some of our own family have fallen under the false promises of this creature. Allow me to give you my opinion of this news.

The Shaper is not something to ally with.

This entity does not wish to further your goals. This entity does not wish to aid you in your drive for freedom. It seeks only to destroy as much of Sigil as possible and rule over whatever is left. No outside force places this much focus, this many open assaults, so many lost casualties and so many wasted resources just to step back and hand the final prize over to youÂ… far from it. This entity is not your ally. Even as tempted as you might be, I ask you to reject his promises, for they are only lies to further his goals. This same entity influenced the Child Guard of the Red Death and had her turn her troops against you not so many weeks ago. Many areas of our beloved city are still in ruin, many citizens without shelterÂ… and countless lives lost due to his influence and control. Is this the creature you wish to side with?

We fight for freedom, anarchy in form to control our own destines. This entity seeks only to destroy.

I implore you to reject this entity.

As always you are free to do as you wish, so is your inherent right, but it is also my inherent right to secure the safety of this city and fight those who would destroy it. For the love of all my brothers and sistersÂ… please fight on the side of the people. There would be no joy in fighting each otherÂ…

Freedom be yours

~Phoenix~

(((ooc: It is very easy for any non-revolutionary to have access to this notice. There is zero effort in hiding it from others)))
*luns1118

Posted by *luns1118 »

*Several envelopes containing copies of this note are left at shady Hive taverns*

The recent actions of the League have shown me that fighting the oppression of the factions is possible. I seek to contribute my skills to this cause. Leave a note at the foot of the statue with a meeting time and place in front of the Weary Spirit Infirmary, if you are interested.

*The note is left unsigned*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Sent through channels to members associated with Phoenix's cell, including newer members just recruited.

"We require a meeting in relation to two pending issues. Leave word at the hideout when you can.

Phoenix"
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

*A note is tacked in the current HQ*

Location compromised. Harmonium siege is imminent. No longer safe for Phoenix or Strider. Suggest moving to a new location.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The note is taken down and destroyed. Anyone close by is told to alert other cells to stay clear. Phoenix then spends the better part of the day rigging the hide out with explosives.

He then tells his most experienced allies that after the hardheads rush it, and the trap is sprung, to pounce on the remaining soldiers and kill them all except the First Measure. He wants her alive and in chains.

((if anyone is on in about 6 hours from now, and wants to help me out with this, lemme know... unless Cen isn't gonna be that is, hehe))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

It seems as if Phoenix has severed communication lines with those he personally knows within the League as cell mates. His haunts have been abandoned and his Cell has been cut off from contact with him. To most it would appear that he is simply reorganizing his channels to prevent enemies from deciphering them... but to those who know him would recognize it as something more... a protective action designed to remove dead weight and security risks. He only surrounds himself with people with the resolve to fight the war that needs to be fought. He has no time to associate with people without the will to stand with him and it seems he has chosen to move on to other cells with similar dedication to the cause as he has.

Too many partners have forgotten the goal. Too many of them prefer to ignore the call to action... they have been cut off from information, communications and materials related to his movement until they can find it within themselves to stand up for the Revolution. Until then... they are on their own.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

And none to soon for a few hours Phoenix dropped his lines of communication his normal haunts and hide outs have their front doors broken in by Harmonium officers.. All of them fire gensai and wearing protections of greater stoneskins as those building explode in Phoenix's tell tale signature once they are breached.

At the make shift command center, A Measure stands watching the buildings as the Harmonium arcanists cast careful fire controlling spells to make sure no surrounding real estate is damaged.

She speaks to one of the lieutenants behind her "He's gone further underground, no sense in wasting resources where it could be well spent elsewhere. Recall all groups watching the Anarchists and suspend all and any related bounties. Patrol routes are to return to normal, and give me a report of any special related activities in the Hive Ward".