A Brewing Storm...

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Word trickles through the usual channels that a new cutter is looking to hook a few bodies into forming a new cell to work against the status quo in this city. The cutter claims to have some experience in causing pain for the dogs in charge and goes by the name ‘Ember’. They’d be willing to hook up in the safe house in the Hive to have a chat with those not afraid to get their hands dirty. It certainly comes across that this person is not a member with moderate views.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

(((I'm around for EM support FYI if you guys get something cooking. Feel free to shoot me PM's or even msg me in game)))
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

A blood answers the call to arms, going by the name of "Eagle". She's willing to meet up with Ember as she considers some of the Revs too moderate for her liking.

Time to get some dirty hands.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Another Rev called "Cyanide" showed some interest to meet with the said Ember.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The first small meeting was productive. Rough plans talked about and a little trust shared. Still a long way to go but there was now a fuse to attach to a future powderkeg in the form of like minds with like ideals
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

(( After some talks in DM section, I'll also give some focus to the Anarchs since they can use some love. Now, I know I play "Nemesis" and I will post everything in transparance as to Ensure there can not be metagaming from my end. Rob? could you perhaps PM me with the details? (if you like, that is) because I have a -huge- plot on the shelf for Anarchs. I solemnly swear, Nemesis will only be a thorn in your side if he (I) discover things IC in game. I am adamant about such things because I go for stories, not for "winning". Glad to see some ripples here! I'' ll have some DM's shadow me and my actions.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((What if they want to get rid of "traitors" ? :P No I'm serious, that could be an IC possibility to a degree I guess.))

Edited to add a layer of nuance in case people think it was an aggressive remark.
*DM-Stitch(es)

Hydra,Jun 9 2016 wrote: ((What if they want to get rid of traitors ? :P No I'm serious, that could be an IC possibility to a degree I guess.))
(( A traitor in their eyes, or they are all traitors to the people in his eyes ;) eye of the beholder and such.
*DM-Stitch(es)

*As word of these ripples reached a certain individual, a smirk slowly formed. *

"Keep an eye on these brothers and sisters then, acolyte...perhaps they too understand the true meaning of Liberation...study them, follow their steps and determine if they are blessed with the vision of enlightment we would see engulf Sigil. If this is the case, offer them support. Now, go..."

*Cunning eyes from afar were watching these individuals with high expectations*