New Temp Em & Roll Call

*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

JUST KIDDING ON THE ROLL CALL OF COURSE!!! ::troll::

Hey all,

I - as EMormus - be filling in as a temp new EM for Iggwily for the Anarchs

Feel free to send activity and event availability in a PM.

I am usually free for events late Euro nights/early to late US evenings, am usually free weekends if no RL commitments, and have a generally flexible schedule for at least the foreseeable next few months.

Feel free to poke me if I am in game player-side if you want to discuss ensuing plots. I'm very open to player initiative.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The only semi-active Rev I have at the moment is David. This information can be used by anyone as David is a bit... unique.

David is in his sixties. He is a priest of Ilmater who lives deep within the Hive (operating a soup kitchen so deep in that the Reds dare not go there and make themselves known). He is sometimes seen in the Market, sitting quietly with a small dented cup gently set in front of him. He does not beg, mind you, but does not prevent passersby from dropping coins into the cup.

David openly wears a homemade Rev pin... he refuses to hide it. He is also an ardent pacifist who preaches the right of open thought, the right to question Authority and the right to know the truth. He often concludes chats with "Question authority, think for yourself".

As far as he is aware, he has no cell and has no people following him (although he does have a healthy population at his soup kitchen who listens to him 'preach' as he cooks).

Sooner or later someone will stick a chiv into him or sweep him off the street and he will never be seen again. He knows this but it still will not make him stop.

Event wise, he never, ever, leaves the city. Not to go in the sewers, not undersigil, no where. He is a non-combatant and only carries a crutch and a club (his rat hammer when required). The only XP he has ever gained is from RP awards only.

I'm pretty certain he isn't the most exciting Rev but is available for RP if you need him.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Within one of the many cells infiltrating the Mercykillers is a tag referenced only as "Dances With Giants". Some people probably know this individual's true identity, and if a berk went through the proper channels they might even be able to get into contact with those people. What they'd tell a blood varies, and the physical description isn't helpful either: A tiefling dressed in dark red leathers isn't going to help a body narrow down the list when there's a cage full of them.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

Hey all,

I - as EMormus - be filling in as a temp new EM for Iggwily for the Bleakers.

Feel free to post activity and event availability or PM me the info.

I am usually free for events late Euro nights/early to late US evenings, am usually free weekends if no RL commitments, and have a generally flexible schedule for at least the foreseeable next few months.

Feel free to poke me if I am in game player-side if you want to discuss ensuing plots. I'm very open to player initiative.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Some bloods who go into the Gatehouse might find a tanned woman in bleaker colors who calls herself Khanni. Like any cutter who wants to stay alive in the Hive she's got a knife or two ready and she knows her way around the place like only someone who was born and 'raised' in the Hive can.

She doesn't get out much. Why bother? But when it's her time to work the kitchens and serve food she's at least working instead of just occupying space, and no one's complained about her lack of charity either. Only question is: where does she get all the jink?
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kazuko alias Ash, the uncanny ronin bleaker is still around.
*TheFrozenWind

Posted by *TheFrozenWind »

Khasef still lurks in the Gatehouse. It has been years since he has left the gloomy halls. Longer still, since he bothered giving out free enchantments with his crazed partner.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Nemesis gave the Revs the finger but still watches them and has ties to the network, he never took any Styx water either ;)
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Allegruth is a new Bleaker. But this basher is ready to go.
*Theorum Of Neutrality

Posted by *Theorum Of Neutrality »

Amir does appear in Sigil proper from time to time.