New Blood, Old Blood

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Seeing as this is one of sigil's more exotic bars Emila orders blood. She sips the dark red liquid and allows herself a moment to savour the taste, and then back to work. She spots the mohawked girl and walks over in the slow steady pace she uses when dressed as a dustman. She joins the group and she taps the broach that bares her faction symbol. At the same time she slides the ciphered paper face down across the table.

"I have heard there is a body you need collecting."

//Edited. Don't know why I thought she was a half orc
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Mila stops mid-sentence and looks at the paper and then at Emila. Mila canÂ’t be more than 17 or 18 years old. A young human girl, she is covered in tattoos and piercingsÂ… and the odd scar or two. For those who know what to look for, she smells heavily of magic and probably has a few protection enchantments already protecting her. She picks up the paper and walks towards one of the booths. Grabbing a drink from the tray of a server on her way past, she sits, leaning back, and stares at EmilaÂ… a cocky look on her face.

“Don’t you have enough bodies to keep you entertained without going after those still breathing?”

She sips the drink while she awaits reply.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila sips her drink and allows for a few seconds silence before speaking a reply.

"I cannot envisage this body as breathing for long, if you do not want my help though I shall nit wait around. I'd say life is too short but that would lead us to a conversation of a more philisophical nature."

Emila looks the teenager up and down it is very hard to tell what she thinks.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

"Okay... straight to the point. Figured you Dusties had more patience" She shrugs and sips.

"Hardheads got a friend of mine and have her holed up in a jail on the edge of the Hive. They're going to transport her to the Barracks tonight or tomorrow. Obviously I don't want that to happen so I need one of two things done. Either she gets broke out, free as a bird, or... and this is where it'll disappoint you a bit, she gets styxed... as in drinks the water."

She places a metal flask on the table

"I don't want her dead. You dusties, of all people, know how loud the dead can be. Think you can handle that?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The room is filled with an eerie bluish light and mists seem to rise from the corpse, condensing into what resembles a ghstly image of the deceased.

A mortal being might feel a certain uneasyness around this newly created being and some of the Dustman namer pass past this room a bit quicker as usual now.

Emila is seized up by eyes that filled with hate and malice and the voice is cold and sharp like a winter storm.

"What do you want? Why can I not rest? Let me go!"

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"I'll let you go, but first I need something from you first. I found this on your body."

She shows the spectre the cipher.

"Obviously you had something important to do before you died and I would like to see it finushed. What does this mean?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Important? Not important.. not anymore. A favour for a friend. So you want to know what is written there?

I tell you. Someone must be freed or die. But I have no idea who is the target.

But I could tell you where to find the one who knows.... if you promise to destroy me afterwards."

Even in death the creature is careful, not revealing anything about the Anarchists.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila nods in agreement.

"Very well. Tell me where to find them."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Her. It is a girl.. quite a brat but don't tell her. Tag is Mila. Find her in the Pit."

Emmy heard about this place- a bar deep in the Hive, a place for Xaos, troublemakers and some say even Anarchists.

The creature closes its eyes, waiting for Emila to keep her promise.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Anarchist sympathisants report that the Harmonium found the released prisoner and brought him to the barracks immediately.

An hour afterwards messengers were sent to the Prison and Courts.