New Blood, Old Blood

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"I am not here to discuss the dead but the living. You have prisoner here probably one you arrested recently. Someone in the pit just hired me to slip them some styx water before you moved them to the barracks. Now I am a law abiding citizen so.I said no before I got a name. They did refer to the prisoner as her though if that narrows it down. Whilst I have refused to help them I am sure someone else will. I should warn you."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"..."

The man is surprised and Emmy feels she struck something.

"Thank you citizen. We have no prisoners here in this outpost but there are some in..." He goes silent. "Thank you for your cooperation. May I have your name?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She smiles and replies.

"Florescia Gimit."

She nods politely and unless she is detained she leaves the outpost and returns to The Mortuary.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Thank you Miss Gimit. I wish you a good day."

The tiny window closes again and....

..... about half an hour later and elsewhere in the hive a dirty youth finds her way to Mila. She still wears the colours she paints herself for her street performance and she is panting heavily, sweaty strands of reddish hair falling into her face.

"Something's goin' on. With the lob'sers. New ones are coming. Was told.. to... tell you...", she stammers between her panting, then swallows, licks her lips to wetten them. "You know. At the guardpost we watch. That one."

She grabs a nearby drink, quaffs it righ there but then her eyes widen and she coughs, unsused to the strenght of the alcohol, the 'rightful' owner of the drink- a sturdy orc with black dragon blood, Shaw Blackscale, who is one of the toughest warriors among the Anarchists- patting her back with compassion in his dark eyes.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila smiles a fanged grin. She's not lied but its not exactly the truth either.

"I will varify what you say, and if it is true I will do as you askand you can repeat the cycle of false life and death. There is another way though. While I am away think on it,this is your chance to be free."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"I expected your treachery. We will not speak again."

With this the incorporeal being just merges with the floor.
It is gone now, Emila cannot longer detect it. Perhaps it is seeking a way to be destroyed, perhaps it decided to continue its existance a bit longer.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila sighs at the impatience of the freshly dead and pulling on her robes and hood she makes her way into the hive towards the ominiously named pit.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Emila knows the Hive well enough to find this bar- and even from outside she can hear the music and smell the fumes which hint on the use of some rather exotic substances.

There are of course no rules who can enter or not so noone stops her as she enters.

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila walks into the bar and up to the counter. She tries to attract the attention of one of the staff.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The Pit is deep in the Hive where there is no law. It is well protected, built in the center of a long maze of tall streets and alleys, and watched over by locals and criminals alike. A sort of neutral territory for those who dislike the law for reasons of their own. Inside it is alive, loud and smoky. Loud, rhythmic abyssal music is played on a raised stage and amplified by magic enchantments that spread it loudly throughout the building. Tieflings, barely covered by any clothing, dance on the corners of the stage while a mass of young people thrash around in the “Pit” in front of the stage… little more than a Mosh Pit for those who enjoy thrashing to loud music. Tables surround the dance floor and booths line the walls. Anarchistic and chaotic artwork, graffiti and the odd bloodstain adorn the walls. Doors, some guarded, lead to other areas of the building.

After asking one or two people, it isnÂ’t hard to find Mila. She stands at the bar with a few friends. Her bright blue Mohawk allowing her to be easily spotted. Booze flows between the group as they laugh and joke amongst each other. She notices your approach, momentarily, but seems to ignore it and continue with her friends.