A Plan

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*notes are sent through the most secure channels the Revs have in the city. They're meant to reach those who are familiar with the circles Phoenix moves in. Not much is revealed in the messages*

"Time to slay the dragon. Contact me if you have little fear of death.

Phoenix"

(((ooc: I'm starting a little Anarchist campaign. Nothing that will have mass server, DM run events, but will have player led events (small groups) with some DM assistance now and then. I'll explain it IG to any Anarchist players interested. Let me know and we'll set up a meeting)))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

//This will go on hold for a bit... until I can generate more interest. To those who have contacted me... I'll let you know when we'll proceed.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Vara never felt out of place inside the Hive ward. Indeed, she felt more alive, more at home in the chaotic free environment.

So it comes at no surprise when she shows up in the B&j.

It also comes at no surprise when she orders a round for everyone in the bar, just to keep spirits up. Besides, she likes to drink too. Life is tough and living in the Hive in Sigil is the roughest of them all. However when she pays the tab, she also discretely slides a purse of jink into the hands of the bartender and as she leans over to place her order, she whispers in his ear

"I would like to speak with Phoenix. Tonight if possible. Tell him I have work against for him and that he would enjoy his assignment. And this time, I'm paying."