To What End?

*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

//This thread is in regards to the assassin that has been going around killing in the name of David.

Seraphel heard of the violence being done in the name of the elderly David. She sat in the shadows of the B&J, listening in on conversations and paying the barkeep for any information on the assassin.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Other than the usual cells taking credit for the deed (but having no real hold on the truth of the matter), there would be no known information. No trophies paraded and no statements made. It's hard to ascertain if it was actually done by a Revolutionary or simply someone looking to cause trouble.
*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

Sera traveled to the Clerk's Ward next, dressed in clerical robes. She looked around the entrance of the sewers, searching for the boy Johnathan, who had met the assassin.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

It does not take her long. She asks around the market ward, the local children seem to trust her probably due to her guise as a priest. With the correct garnish of a stinger or a green in the right hands she is shown to a cobblers. At the front of which is a boy whose ginger hair has been clipped short. He has freckles hazel eyes and an unfortunate over bite.

"What do yer want me for miss?"
*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

Sera smiled, crouching down to stand at the child's height. She was young and pretty, with long hair and gentle eyes.

"Hello. It is nice to meet you, Jonathan. Is this where you live?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He looks the lady up and down. Blinks. Breathes in, and blinks again. Then six or seven years survival instinct kicks in.

"It might be, but why do you care about that pretty lady? I'm not important, we just fix shoes here."
*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

"I was curious. You seem like a nice boy. I am trying to find a man, the one that gave you a note a few days ago. Can you help me find him?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The boy looks her up and down.

"He gave me a gold coin as well as a note miss."
*Seraphel

Posted by *Seraphel »

Sera handed the boy several gold coins, smiling.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He takes the coins with a smile and in a second they are gone from sight.

"I don't really know where he came from or where he went, it is hard to describe. One moment he wasn't there it was just the guardsman. I was practicing you see, trying tog et as close to the guardsmen without him seeing me."

He doesn't elaborate as to what he was practicing for but it is probably less than legal.

"Then its like the shadows moved and parted and the man step out, he was tall about as tall as the bottom of of the Razorvine there on the wall."

He gestures up to a growth of Razorvine creeping roughly six foot up a near by building.

"He came up behind the guardsman and he had a wire, he tucked it under the big lobster helmet they wear, there was not much of a struggle miss the guardsmen just seemed to twitch and fall over, and then he saw me. Not a lot of people see me when I don't want them too but he did. I thought he'd kill me next I tried to run but he caught me. He told me not to worry, that he was only here for The Harmonium. Then he told me to wait and gave me a jink and a letter, he told me to give it to the first people to turn up so I did. Then its like the shadows swallowed him and he was just gone."