Friend of the Revolution Captured

*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

An updated Dossier has been released into the usual channels. Certain Revolutionary Cell leaders are willing to pay large sums of jink, up to 100,000, for her safe escape.

Kaori Suzume
Species: Human
Personality: Playful, Arrogant, Abrupt, Flirtatious
Description: Human female often seen in black leather armor which covers most of her body, and a hood that covers her hair and most of her upper eyes.
Factions, Organizations: Blood War: Baatezu, Blood War: Tan'aari, Blood War: Yugoloth, Night Masks (Westgate- Faerun)- fled after completing training and stealing rare magical items.
Profession: Theif, Infiltrator, Information Broker
Talents: Pickpocketing, disguise, disappearing into shadows, tumbling.
Assets: Numerous Aliases, Ability to use a variety of magical devices
Weakness: Arrogance, inclination to socialize, soft spot for those who are not in a position of power.
Suspected Crimes/ Predicaments: Murder (34 counts), Grand Larceny (12 counts), Petty Larceny (8 counts), Espionage, Conspiracy to commit terrorism (4 counts), Conspiracy to murder a faction official (Fraternity of Order- 1 count), Consipiracy to murder a faction official (Fated- 1 count), Conspiracy to murder a factol (Ambar Vergrove- Believers of the Source - 3 counts), Treason (Baatezu Army), Betrayal (Tan'aari Army).
Sentenced: Captured by the Harmonium very recently, has been sent to prison to await trial, torture, and likely execution.
Witnesses: Too many to name- often have varying, conflicting accounts.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The following would be "whispered" through channels only used by those who are ardent and dedicated members... as trustworthy as members get in this business.

"Looks like we got another jailbreak to plan. Interested... trickle word to me.

'Nix"

((('Nix is the name Phoenix uses amongst friends, allies and the inner cells of the Revolution)))
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

*A hooded Penance looks up.*

Were I any good at subterfuge I would be more than willing to help.
*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

Seeming to appear from nowhere, everyone's favorite lunatic Changeling lowers his camouflage.

"Jailbreak, eh? Sure. I only got one request. I think Cratten is in jail after his little...escapade during the whole D'Kridis thing.

I was in jail for a while, and Cratten stole my Harmonica.

So I wanna pay him a visit in jail....with bagpipes."