A Shot Rings Out

*Powderhorn

Posted by *Powderhorn »

Mercykiller, oh Mercykiller, let me show you the Mercy in me.

The note had already been written. "Those who deny freedom for others deserve it not for themselves." The Eagle itself drawn at the bottom.

It was convenient, was it not? Having such a centralized location for such evil. One merely needed to pick one from the crowd, establish their pattern, and snuff them out like guttering candle.

And so, that's what Bridget did. How many Mercykillers passed through those doors? With the portal to Carceri so close, she was simply just another adventurer preparing, just another "citizen" strolling by.

She could remember the screams. They used to haunt her. Now they just fueled her. Each scream a freshly split piece of seasoned wood.

Where are the Resistance hiding?
I don't know!
Another twist, James.

The screams would echo in her head. She remembered watching from cover of bushes. They worked their evil in plain view. Her home was no more.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! She heard a muffled scream. Was it in her head, or was it in the present?

A poison slipped onto her blade was enough to keep them sleeping. The body, when he awoke, found himself tied to a table in their own home. Parts had started accumulating on the floor already.

Another twist, James, she said to the man as she brought her hatchet down, lopping off another finger.

As the day began to lighten, Bridget found herself in the bath house, relaxing after a long evening's work.

It was good to continue the war.
*Powderhorn

Posted by *Powderhorn »

Executions, oh, executions. Such a public slaying of an innocent man. Why had they gone after Mustafa? Why had they not been stopped? Must Bridget be the sole enforcer for the true Freemen and Women of Sigil?

It was not that she didn't relish the notion, of course, but only so many hours in a day. If their homes are to burn, well... it would be good to light up the evening sky.

((If I could just get a list of targets messaged to me, people involved in the execution, both NPCs and PCs so Bridget can begin retribution, that'd be swell.))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

(( A bit lazy, are we? Why not doing a bit of research? :P))