Para-interactive: There Is No Doubt

*A Casual Fellow

Posted by *A Casual Fellow »

All the better for him that it went even this smoothly. It was a bit less optimal than his original plan of sending her to gather physical archive files from within the City Court, however sometimes it's best to start from small goals and work their way up gradually. "Of course, allow me." Doubt lifted his left hand to make a spark of fire to light her joint with a brief move of the fingers. A simple enough trick, harmless but a gesture well practiced to light up cigarettes in the past. Offering a brief smile.

When the dates were offered he did indeed lean in to pick a couple. And also the bottle of water. Flicking one of the dates into his own mouth "Mm, quite delicious indeed!" and then soon enough with a brief flourished move the other to her lips. "Heartless it is, this evening. You stay here, I'll be back with the tickets and the other necessities soon." soon after he started to make his way out. Still holding the bottle of water, after all... it would only prove useful for him if she happened to be thirsty at the time, then the plan would be seamless.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She smokes the joint coughs and then sitting cross legged on the sleeping bag she begins to happily get to work putting pen to paper singing softly to herself as she does.

//Expect a pm either later this evening or tomorrow with the details.
*A Casual Fellow

Posted by *A Casual Fellow »

Doubt returns later that evening, he indeed did purchase two tickets for the said play. Once more in his Gawain disguise offering a brisk, albeit fake, smile as he flashes the two tickets at her. He did have other thing brought with him as well from the Civic Festhall, a bottle of burgundy liquid in a fine bottle in the other hand. Would she be keen eyed she could notice that it had been opened previously already. It was infact a bottled amount of Styx water.

"Oh!" he exclaimed and approached with the smile, only stopping to close the entrance to the hideout. "You've finished it? Let me see." coming closer to see the parchment <contents which were revealed in the PM>. He appeared a tad disappointed, not surprised however. Worked quick to conceal it however and started to uncork the bottle. "You've done well, my darling. Now we're going to play a game." the paper document got folded and stored to his pocket. "It's kind of like masquerade." he lied through his teeth when he started to dress up to the saggy robe and finally placed a mask on his face, that only had eyehole on the right. After this he turned to face the woman one last time.

The troublesome issue of the enchantment magic is that you may convince yourself of the delusionary relations, and the barrier brought by it. "Goodbye." a simple token word, he hesitated a moment before eventually pouring a little of the liquid on the woman, then backing away to let the memory fading take its place. Same time concentrating on the domination spell to ensure it carries over the amnesia...

((pardon the wait for reply! 'twas a long day for me yesterday at work.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She beams happily as he tells her she has done well. She laughs at the idea of the game her expression suggesting she is a little besotted with Gawain. Then her happy secure confident smile becomes a look of panic.

"Darling what are you...No! No!

She struggles as the water drowns out her cries and then her faces changes to the blank bewildered stare of someone freshly styx washed.

//And no worries it happens.