Tidbits, ramblings and current events

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

(((This would be left at all known Anarchist “areas” where members might hang out, drink etc. In other words, it can be accessed by anyone who wants to access it but is most definitely aimed directly at Revolutionaries and their supporters)))

Brothers and sisters

As most of you know, the Hive (and her surrounding Wards) has been a buzz of activity both good and bad. IÂ’d like to touch on a few things, simply give my opinions, maybe my desiresÂ… perhaps the odd suggestion on things and how I envision how things should be.

Perhaps the most visual thing is the project referred to as E-NOW. What started as a humble and promising endeavor has become a bloated and flatulent mammoth. The initial intent was to open a few places of study for our families in the Hive. To show them the basics of trades and self sustenance so that they may rebuild and maintain their homes on their own. It has become, much to our displeasure, more than that. Removal of Hive property, relocation of families, the influx of guards and Harmonium, murderous Orcs on the payroll, interference in Hive politics and enough foul rumors about the E-NOW leadership to make a bard blush. NowÂ… my take on itÂ…

The people begin to act against the project engineers. They act against them as they would act against occupiers and invaders. I admire their tenacity and applaud their right to resist. I do not join in their attacks at this time. The people do not need a figurehead to rise up with themÂ… but they should know at the very leastÂ… they have my support. I would invite all of you to give support to the people via words of encouragement but do not spend blood and resources attacking E-NOW or her peopleÂ… let it play out a bit longer.

The people act out against the OrcsÂ… as well they should and I invite any cell to join them in their hunt. These Orcs have shown here and in UnderSigil, that they are nothing but vicious savages that want nothing more than control through butchery. If they wear the red HandÂ… they should be targeted. If they simply exist on their own, as neighbors unconnected to this tribe, leave them be. The ones willing to join us in peace are to be welcomedÂ… not harmed. The restÂ… well let the ditch fill as it may.

A taker by the name of Felicia has been accused of taking a citizen, one harmed by the Styx, and forcing her into slavery and debauchery. We are all very clear on my views of slavery. This cannot be tolerated by any civilized member of the city. I ask you to look into this matter to verify if this is correct. If soÂ… we make example of her. Bring her into the Hive and turn her over to the escaped slaves in the Warrens surrounding the Slags. These fine people, once victims of slavers, will know how to exact justice on her. We will give that right to them.

The Cartel has all but vanished from the city. It is time to return to normal. Anyone important enough to warrant hunting is gone. All that remains are the ground level footmen and employees. ItÂ’s time to stop actions against them and allow those lowly foot soldiers peace. Let them return to their families and homes.

A group called Blue Stiletto has been attempting to ignite hostilities between us and the Harmonium. I have no concrete idea as to why but they need to be reminded who they are toying with. We are Revolution. We are not just some street gang to flash steel at. Find them and remind them of this. I want to know who leads them and who leads their leaderÂ… make them understand they are better off turning themselves over to the Harmonium before we capture them.

Two members of society have taken it upon themselves to start a proper school for the people of the Hive. They are acutely familiar with the Hive and the fine people who live here. These two, Dom and Kelth, are to be left alone. Do not oppose them as they take the proper approach. Inform them of those acting against them and support them as you wish.

Reporter Vaas has been delving deeper into many of these actions. As suggested we are not to hinder herÂ… we donÂ’t have to help but we can at least let her work in peace.

The moratorium remains in effect in the market. No violence unless in defence.

Freedom be yours

~Phoenix~
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The Baequiannia Institute has agreed to terms acceptable to our vision. Let them work uninterrupted. As always, watch for developements that might change how we look at them but for now... they pose no threat to our vision and aim to help those in the Hive and city who "want" help.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((I do hope I post in the right place))

After a battle between the doomguard and the Rev's a hooded women who helped the revolutionaries fighting back the sinkers approached them and told she had a letter for Phoenix from "a friend".
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

One of the "supporters" would offer to see that the letter gets delivered. If handed over it would be checked by Mila (Phoenix's pet mage) for enchantments and any sort of tracking runes. If none were discovered, it would find its way to him.