Meeting

*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

E.W with his arms crossed gives Rith a doubtfull look but then turns his attention to Phoenix nodding in agreement with his decision.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

I have one more addition...*Nemesis spoke* If the harmonium ends up playing us out, and let us -not- think it is not possible, I suggest we act as if our nose bleeds at first, mop up the cartel and -then- show the Hardheads we are not to be trifled with...how's that from your friendly neighbourhood Anarch?
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

After the initial discussion Phoenix looks to Templar

"I'd be interested in a little covert activity..."
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

* Nemesis nodded at that*

Good...was hoping for that.

I need to put some wheels in motion, but it will involve a possible raiding of the Harmonium Barracks. I want to ensure nothing of Hildmor's relics are being kept behind. Quite some of them were rather powerful and I would hate to see them ending up in wrong hands...

I was thinking to use disguises, possible badges of the Cartel, if those excist and can be procured...

But I need to gain a bit more information first, I'd hate to risk ourselves in such an operation if it turns out nothing is there...
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

“So… what you’re talking about is breaking into the evidence room in the barracks and trashing everything in it?”

*Phoenix grins and takes a swig out of his whiskey bottle*

“That, my friend, sounds like fun. So… how do you propose we do this? If it matters… a few months back, I was given half a dozen of the Red’s uniforms with legit badges… to do another job that fell through. I was planning on using them for another task in the future… but I could give a couple up if it’ll help. The main problem, though, isn’t getting in… it’s getting out. I got skills and… talents you could say… that might be useful in getting my ass outta the fire, so to speak… but a big fella like you? That might be difficult…”
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

((What I ment was that Templar wasnt present but rather E.W in Templars sted since Templar is in-active for the time being :P
Sorry if I confused you))
*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

Rith would chime in to this one.

"I had a plan while I was working with Hildmor during the whole trial thing in the event that some evidence needed to go...err...missing...." he snickers.

"Hildmor got me a Red uniform, with a legitimate badge as well. For a while I'd walk around Sigil in uniform, using the alias "Notary Tobias Hellfury". Even shapeshifted me a nice pair of Tiefer Horns to add to the disguise. But the answer is a simple one:

He's an Anarch. Take him in as a Prisoner. The Holding cells will take you pretty close to the evidence locker. So while your mate there is busy being...processed...you'll be busy looting the place, and then you'll extract your buddy there during a "prisoner transfer."

Rith would turn to the large man with a sly smile.

"Just be prepared. The last person who...err....'processed me' was a bit rough. Way I see it, he still owes me dinner..." *Snicker*
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

*Nemesis chuckled behind his cowl*

Let's wait untill I have gathered the required information first...but it is good to hear that people are likely to support a raid if it comes to that
*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

"If we need information, I can get it. Let's just say there's a certain Lady Harmonium that I owe recompense..."

Rith grins wickedly, before heading out into the night.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

I already have an informant on it...but all information would be welcome...