Enough is Enough.

*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

wrote:The Mercykillers, the Takers, and the Fated have gone too far. Building a new wing to the prison where they can arrest people JUST for being poor.

Hivers, this effects ALL of you! ALL of us! From now on the Mercykillers can throw you in jail JUST for not being one of societies elite. Just for being poor!

And if you get thrown into a Mercykiller Prison: Survival is not likely.

This is Genocide of the poor! This is High Society attempting a class-based "Cleansing" of the poor!

This isn't right! This isn't fair!

I say we march into the Mercykiller prison with a few tons of explosives, and show them JUST what we think of their new Debtor's Wing!? Who is with me!?
--the Flyer is signed with a Cartoonish Tophat.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A letter is returned...

"Do not allow yourself to fall so easilly into their trap, Tophat... what you've suggested is exactly what they'd expect. You'd never get near the place without being arrested and executed...

... you want to make a point? Fine... make a point but make one that not only hurts them... but those who might support them. I suggest that, for every berk they haul off for lack of funds... you take two citizens from the Lady's ward. Don't matter who... don't matter from exactly where... and you make the people understand the two were taken directly as a result of the Mercykillers and Takers actions against the people of the City. Two.. for every one. I guarantee the pressure will rise so fast in that Ward that the Red Death will be foreced to back down or get the hell out. The people of the Lady's ward will not put up with their families getting pinched due to the stupidity of some faction they hardly care about.

If this doesn't do enough... then we can spread a few fires in the city everytime they stir shit up with the poor berks in the rest of the city. Make the folks of the Lady's ward pay twice.

Just some friendly advice. Good hunting...

~'Nix~
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

* From under his cowl, the hooded person snorts*

Huh...the moment they start to harass the poor...it shall be raining bombs.

Tanaya would have frowned upon this... *The hooded person murmured*
*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

Another note is left in the Anarch headquarters.
wrote: It is time to take action. The time is now. I have set idly by for too long. It is time for vengeance. It is time for retribution. It has begun...

...so says The Dybbuk