An Ambitious Plan

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Swift looked at the situation from a distance, with her bloods at hand she grit her teeth. Bastards.

The Harmonium had got him first. Nix and the others had tried to get him out but no avail, she realised something more drastic was needed to make the situation work to their advantage.

She wasnt short of bloods for the task.

She left a message in the hideout calmly seeking the other Anarchist Cell leaders and their lackeys. A proposition was left there.

"Three days from now ill prepair my cell for a bold mission. Not every Anarchist operation begins with suberfurge and subtly and I can understand the many cells that hide in the shadows. But Swifts Swords never hid and neer will. S'long as theres a Hardhead to chiv we will chiv 'em with a passion.

I be understanding some of you bloods are reluctant to play polterghiest in these matters but lets look at the realistic perspective. We aint truley won a major victory over the reds for a good while yet and its time we shoved a chiv so far up their arse it'll make it sore for months to come.

So... drastic plans require drastic actions.

I am offering my 'entire' cell in a suicide attack on the Barracks. We'll try to shatter the defences or buy some time, creating a distraction while the real prize lays inside.

Fargul Bernadotte.

I figured the blood would be good with us, he belongs with folks that understand him. With time, patience and training he'll make a good Anarchist.

But the first steps to get the sod out of there.

So heres my offer, to any blood interested. Three days time I will return to this very spot with my bloods to offer the final prepriations. We'll make our suicide launch on the barracks and buy you sods time to get inside and break him out.

Its a risky manuver and there will be lives lost. But we need a victory, and this would be a real finger to the reds they wont soon forget.

What say you then, you in?

Come here in three days time, and ill be waitin on ya."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*A note is left in the same spot*

You have my support. I will be there to ensure not only his release... but your survival. The tools I have constructed are at your disposal.

~Phoenix~
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Templar responds and in three days time his answer will be
"Im in. Im ready for Death."
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

*another note was left*

As long as you'll have the dignity of showing yourselves to be more then savage berks with chivs hellbent on killing guardsmen, I'll help.

Darkstar