UnderSigil

*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

*bump for Hashkar's response?*
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Hashkar reads over the draft in his office and nods approvingly. After rereading it again to check for loopholes and typos he has a scribe rewrite the document, he signs it, thens sends it his superior for approval.

The original document is then stowed safely away with other such documents and buried deep so that any inquiring Harmoniums and Mercykillers will simply be lost in the Guvner filing sytem

"Yes yes.. I do believe these two have earned a promotion" he says then immediately has another aid fetch him the guidelines for promotions and "perks" of the job.

Then he has his scribe write a document and it's delievered to both Serina and Plargh

Congradulations on the outstanding work. However, you are both aware that the Harmonium and Mercykillers will not doubt dip their fingers into this. This must be prevented as it will impede the very goal for which i assigned this task to you two. Therefore, the Red Hand tribe will be required to pay a monthly monetary fund for which the Guvners shall represent them in matters of legality. Serina and Plargh both be on that retainer. Make sure this fee is prudent but not to excessive. These funds shall be paid to us, the Guvners and you two shall recieve a percentage.

You two have earned yourself a promotion. See to that this pans out, and your vertical move in rank will surely not be disputed.

Signed Factol Hashkar
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

*A note arrives from the Iron Tusk*

Whut is does?
*Zadara

Posted by *Zadara »

The passionate Mercykiller files a report with both the Guvners as well the Harmonium pertaining to Vorgazar's lewd disorderly conduct, witnessed petty assault and direct threat to a Justicar of the Red Death:

Let it be known that at six hours before Antipeak tonight that I, Zadara, was a firsthand witness to the behavior of a large orc whom I confirmed later as being tagged 'Vorgazar.'

*A list is made:*

First- he pulled down his pants in front of Khazeet's bar and exposed himself in some kind of attempt to assert dominance over a human literally a third of his size. He composed himself after I elucidated that he was clearly in violation of the law.

Second - he threw what appeared to be a peanut at the human - what by Sigilian Law is considered 'petty assault.' Witnessing this incident alone was justification to 'defend' the citizen and apply force to the Orc, but my judgement- for better or worse - led me to stay my hand.

Third - After warning him about the assault, he indicated that he was some kind of... "Magistrate" and blatantly threatened to kill me if I ever made my way down to Undersigil.

The above events happened within a span of 15 minutes.
---

Unfortunately, due to my status I am only able to punish crimes, and not make arrests. Thus I hand it upon the Harmonium to put out a warrant of arrest for this Vorgazar. Threating the life of a Justicar alone warrants three months in prison.

Moreover, I would highly recommend that the guvners nullify any type of agreement with this Vorgazar. From my observations, he appears to be an ill-mannered bully with flagrant disregard for the laws and procedures of our fair City.

Finally, as a Justicar, I indeed have business in Undersigil as I try to track my next assignment.

I will make it known that if this Orc or any of his band tries to kill me, or even impede my path of Justice - I will ....quite literally... cut him down.

*A large, looping signature is noted 'neath the report:*

Zadara
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

[Lolz :D ]
*DaShi

Posted by *DaShi »

Serina glances over the complaints against Vorgazar. "How annoying." She grabs a quill and prepares a response to Zadara.

Justicar Zadara,

I have reviewed your complaints against Vorgazar and have prepared a response for your charges below.

First Charge:

Given the variety of different residents in Sigil, indecency laws are limited at the moment. A good number of citizens walk around naked because there is no clothing available that fits them. So the current law is rather loosely interpreted in this regard. I will see about making stricter regulations concerning this kind of behavior in the future.

Second Charge:

The charge of petty assault hardly warrants a full trial. At the earliest convenience, I would suggest gathering the nearest Harmonium, Guvner, and Mercykiller and resolve the matter quickly there. However, since some time has passed, it would likely be difficult to present adequate evidence to prove guilt.

Third Charge:

Due to the high number of incidences, we have set up a separate department to deal with threats against one's life. I suggest filing your complaint there. The average time for the complaint to be reviewed and acted upon is 25 to 50 years.

As to our agreements with Vorgazar and the Irontusks, we are unlikely to change our mind. I assure you that the changes in Undersigil will benefit all the lawful factions in time. We are handling this with your interests in mind, as always. If you have business in Undersigil, I am certain that Vorgazar and his orcs would be happy to assist you.

Signed,

Administrator Aerlin, Rank A1
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

*A finalized copy of the agreement is delivered straight to the desk of the Factol, with an additional clause added on as agreed*

6) Contingent upon the full cooperation of both parties involved in the preceding agreement, the Iron Tusk Tribe hereby agrees to allow the appointed Fraternity of Order representative to Undersigil Village full and free access to any and all books, scrolls, runes, relics, and items of archeological import that are acquired in the aforementioned tribe's raids on unruly and unmanageable groups in the region. This agreement shall in no way be understood to deprive members of the Iron Tusk interested in the aforementioned items access to their perusal, so long as said access does not in material fact forbid the access of the appointed Fraternity of Order representative to the item(s) in question.

6-A) It is also understood that the Iron Tusk Tribe will hereby provide suitable building within Undersigil Village wherein the above-mentioned acquired relics and books may (and will) be stored.

*In addition to the document, a small note is affixed to the front page*

It has been strongly recommended by Warchieftain Vorgazar, soon-to-be Magistrate of Undersigil Village that I, Administrator - 5 Plargh, be appointed to the advisory role of Official Fraternity of Order Representative to Undersigil Village; citing the fact that I am not human and the past successes of our negotiations as contributing factors to his recommendation.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

*Vorgazar would attend the Courts to sign the papers as soon as they are ready.

he spends nearly half an hour writing his name as he has practiced with Shard for deveral days beforehand.*

V0RgaZaR

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Azulfae,Feb 5 2011 wrote: *Vorgazar would attend the Courts to sign the papers as soon as they are ready.

he spends nearly half an hour writing his name as he has practiced with Shard for deveral days beforehand.*

V0RgaZaR
With Vorgazar's signature, the documents are finally finalized and put into effect.

Also, Plargh and Serina subsequent "acing" of the mandatory tests cements their promotion.

Plargh and Serina recieves a notice from the Factol

Excellent work in this affair. Your positions is now finalized since your test scores show your worthiness. Indeed, Plargh will be the Guvners Advisor to UnderSigil. You are to represent our interests in UnderSigil.

Serina will serve as our liason as well, abeit in a different capacity. Plargh will represent our interest underground, but Serina will take care of matters that pertain to the Vorgazar and his orcs above ground in Sigil. The way she handled that mercykiller, Zadara, is a testimont of her skills at littigation.

Keep up the good work, it will be only a matter of time before you are both promoted once again

Signed Factol Hashkar
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

A scroll is delivered by a small kobold to the Guvners.

Guvners,

The Magistrate of Undersigil would like to remind you at this time of trouble of the agreements and contracts made between the Guvners and himself.

The Magistrate himself holds no love for anarchists and those who disrespect figures of hard earned authority and the murder of Tonat Shar, a great warrior in the eyes of the Warchief, is a disrespectful action due to the sneaky and underhanded methods used by anarchists.

Magistrate Vorgazar would like to state that the new law in undersigil regarding anarchists will be that they are trialed by the magistrate himself. When found guilty they will be punished by removal of an eye and then immediate entry into a pit fight with an initiate Tus'Kor warrior seeking to prove himself.

In the event the anarchist survives the one on one fair fight and defeats the Tus'Kor warrior, they will be bound and gagged and packaged into a cargo box then delivered directly to the Mercykiller prison in the lady's ward.

Rewards will be offered to undersigil and sigillian citizens who inform the Iron Tusk of confirmed anarchists hiding in undersigil. The Iron Tusk will not harbour anarchists.

The magistrate will seek to inform the Harmonium in person of his wishes as he feels a personal touch is more appropriate in these times due to their emotional state, a state he can fully understand as he can become emotional too at times, being the loving caring patron he is to the Iron Tusk and the good respectful citizens of Undersigil.