UnderSigil

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The Oppressing factions now turn their eyes on the Free people of UnderSigil. The Orcs were tolerable due to the fact that they generally turned a blind eye to all happenings so long as it was peaceful. The Syndicate, while not exactly a shining pillar of freedom, was also enough to be ignored (for the time being) due to their policy of non-interference so long as peace was maintained... and the subsiquent bribes. Even the cultists would be preferable to the Three bringers of oppression now turning their eyes on the Village.

This cannot be permitted. They must be driven out. Supply information on their troop movements, their ranks, their locations, their supply routes and everything else, to ALL underSigil groups so that they may rise up against this invading force. Target their routes and make them wish they never tried to enslave the free people of UnderSigil.

Freedom be theirs

~Phoenix~
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

Dawn however had other ideas:

"Phoenix:

Now is the time if any at all to eliminate the unwanted impurities of a free society. A society run by bribery and corruption is the illusion of true freedom, even you know that Hildmor D'Kridis, profitable or not, uses us like he would anyone else to gainsay his own power.

I propose we take this opportunity to strike the spine of the wounded animal while the iron is hot. While I do not deny, striking the Cultists is a vital matter too, we shouldnt ignore that this may be the one, and only opportunity we truley have to eliminate the 'credable' symbol of corruption in his weakest stage.

I implore you Phoenix, we should rally, we should muster, but we should also act while the opportunity presents itself. This glory should be to the free people, not those who pretend to be free.

If you cannot do the right thing, then I regreat to announce that this will be the last you hear of me. If, however, you act on this opportunity, I will be yours faithfully for the rest of time.

I await your response, but know that I will have an emissary sent on my behalf to see the answer provided. I know too well of the risks of what you may percieve as betrayal. I simply desire caution, and opportunity to do the right thing for the free people of sigil.

Glory be yours Phoenix.

D'issan, otherwise known as, Dawn."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

What would you propose, Dawn? You know I am willing to do whatever is necessary to bring freedom to the City and the village by proxy. My focus, as you well know, has been with the City itself. I was content to know that our brothers and sisters would activate the required cells to combat oppressors in the Village.

I had given you my absolute support to do what is required in the Village to remove the initial sides of the recent civil war... to ensure neither side succeeds. Now that a third, more oppressive, entity brings itself into play I am forced to make this a city wide action.

You are as resourceful as you are passionate and I will not deny your request for my open support... you have it... but I need others to take up the battle for the village while I maintain focus in the city. Activate as many cells as you can muster and strike the heart of the beast as you must.

You know the locations of several of my Cache's... use them as you will. I will rally what support I can for the Village and will launch as many actions against the invaders as I can. I need others... I need you... to maintain activity in the heart of the Village.

Remember, Dawn... we are equals. You need neither my blessings nor my permission to strike out at those who threaten freedom. I will always support you and you needn't fear reprisals for honest cautions.

Let me know what I can do.... and we will see to it together.
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Templar replies with a grin on his face
"Finally its time to kick some bloody arse...
Count me and my colleagues in.
Templar."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Excellent, Templar.

We must strike at the three organizations who are staking claim over the village. Confront them as you see fit but ensure you and your people remain safe.

Until we come up with a more detailed plan, do what you can to further our cause.
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

A newcommer enters the equasion, a figure wearing a dark plate of armour with the anarchist emblem literally glowing with red flame on the front.

"I for one, propose we set a clear example to those who are to blind to understand their own freedoms value. We should cull the cowards who refuse to side with freedom as an example to those who do not act when they are called to serve."

The dark figure had no face under their shadowed hood even when illuminated by the blazing red brand on their breastplate.

"Call me... Apocolypse."

The warhungry anarchist was followed by a group of similar looking anarchists, each wearing the same blazing hot brand on their breastplates.

"For that is what I bring."

---

Later, Swift returned with her regiment of rag-tag militants and said flatly:

"Y'got my bow where ever y'need it Phoenix, but make n'mistake, I aint doin this for yer fancy shmancy shade wearin' friend, only for you and always for you."

Swift turned and left with her troop.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Cull the cowards who refuse to side with freedom, Apocolypse? And who do you refer to? Our fellow revolutionaries, the oppressors or the civilians who merely keep their heads down and out of the way?

Before I decide to throw my weight behind your offer... I would know the answer to this question.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Fraternity of Order,

As stated before, we propose to restore the agreement Iron Tusk and The Fraternity of Order had, on the same terms. There's currently no open warfare going on in the village, our leader is ready to meet your designated member in person as soon as possible. We're aware that Harmonium does not approve of our harsh methods. While their opinion is understandable there was no better choice at the time. There was no prison built during the reign of orcs and using unprepared locations to concentrate captured cultists would be hardly sensible.

-Undersigil Syndicate.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Hello Members of the Syndicate and the Cartel,

We are regretful to inform that the Syndicate nor the Cartel will be allowed to take position of authority over the Under Sigil village or the Under Sigil. These two groups are compromised by their own seek for profit and business interests. The group to become in charge of the laws of Under Sigil Village will be decided in later date, and to be given to impartial group that seeks the peace to the people and has no tasks beyond the peacekeeping.

The mistake of writing the last set of authority also will not be repeated, there will be made a new document to a willing group that can prove themselves to be impartial of any profit or selfish implications, but seek to uphold the rights and peace for the people within the village.

Halmar Thawnbrew
- Bureau Chief B1
- Judge
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Greetings again Fraternity of Order,

It is understandable why our organisation cannot be given the position of law enforcement for Undersigil Village. Untill a fitting group is assigned however, we'll have to stand in place of said group. The authority of the law will be handed over accordingly and in time as long as certain terms are kept:

1)Incidents involving members of organisations belonging to the Syndicate will be handled by the Syndicate as long as they happen on territories directly owned by Syndicate's organisations like the Mercantile Cartel. Private housings and establishments outside Syndicate territories do not fall under this rule.

2)Should the new law enforcement group also be allowed to write or interpret the law as well as enforce, we'd be glad to have a certain say in those affairs. A tribunal system, consisting of a member of said law enforcing structure, a member of Fraternity and a member of the Syndicate would do just fine.

3)The Undersigil Village remains outside authority of Fated, as it always has been and all affairs regarding trade will remain under the rule of Syndicate. The Undersigil Syndicate will not impose any taxation on common citizens of the village.

-Undersigil Syndicate