Maelfina

*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Dear Phoenix,

I write you to discuss course of action regarding the effects of Maelfina's presence in the Hive Ward.

I have read the excessive Harmonium presence already causes Brothers and Sisters to act. What is Sigil becoming when they seek to protect individuals such as her?

Perhaps it is better to aim for her removal and the entire establishment she runs? yet I would rather see the people that "work" for her be brought elsewhere first. The same goes for customers...

Please get in touch with me regarding your plans. I will use the current timing to push on with the other plan.

- Nemesis
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Nemesis

It has always been my opinion that she does no good for the people of the Hive. Profitting off the avails of those who... labor under her. It would gladden me to no end to see her run out of our home. How this might be accomplished, however, is a difficult question.

Due to the proximity of those who serve her for coppers, her indentured serfs, using methods of fire would not be an option. Due to the obscene protections of the Harmonium and the Orcs from the sewers, a foward assault would also be perilous to attempt.

That leaves two final options. We either convince her to leave through the goodness of her heart to the good people of the Hive (unlikely considering her past actions) or we do what we can to ensure the bounty on her head is collected by someone... perhaps increasing the bounty should no "innocents" be harmed in the process... the Orcs and Harmonium would not count of course.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Wise Phoenix,

Direct assault indeed seems a fool's errand. What of seeking an outmost succesfull assassin to clear the job? This would limit casualties in a severe manner...perhaps one of our own could do this, with us on stand by to liberate him or her should the need arise for such?

It gladdens me to see we think alike concerning certain individuals. Mutual ground between us indeed...

- Nemesis
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Agreed.

Put the word out to those who walk with you of what we seek. I'll put out word to those I can to offer the same.

***Shortly after, Phoenix puts word through appropriate channels in the Revolution that he is seeking an assassin to further our cause. Anyone interested can leave note here***
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Templar immediately replies and leaves a note at asked position.

"Ill do it. As a matter of fact i'm already after her."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Excellent and thank you Templar. Your commitment to the cause is an example to the rest. Should you require any resources that we can supply, you need only ask.

~Phoenix~
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

"I thank you ,I will come to you in case I need anything."
Templar
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Maelfina has contacted me through a messenger...I have forwarded said message to Phoenix for review and to exchange thoughts about the matter, I urge Templar to stand down untill a choice has been made. Apologies for any troubles caused, Templar, but new information has come to light.

This assassination might even aid the local seats of power more than we initially had thought...

- Nemesis
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

"I have personal reasons to deal with maelfina..but for the sake of the Revolutionary League Ill stand down."

-Templar
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

A message arrives written in an appologetic tone to Phoenix.

Usstan shlu'ta'naut tlu aglust wun nindol mora usstan tlun taudl, ol zhah feir ichl sreenath whol uns'aa.
- D'issan