Stealth applicants

*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

*After the meeting, Nemesis urged the ones who claimed to wish to participate in the task requiring stealth to contact him through the known mean within the league*
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Wasp, as he stated, ready to join to Nemesis answers with a short message, which let in the back alley of the famous tavern of the hive ward, as they spoken about after the meeting when changed some short words.
The little piece of papyrus states only:

"Those who's fall we seek most, have a book tale about
The book have many volume, but our sound is low, so be the first,
the last and one which tales on their brothers, the last from them.
This way comes the parts, one-by-one, letter-by-letter till you got
What you want, comes the answer from the bug"

If someone reads it, by some strange magic effect, he feels like he should croon this little song, which goes like this

"quarantadue-cinque e diciannove sul primo
centouno e ventisei sul terzo ..."
and so goes on

[OOC: as Nemesis knows well, that Wasp speaks sylvan, he can encrypt the song like number pairs...with the written part, which refers on the books and the mode of the delivery.
In short the message was:]

"You have Wasp's shadow for your goals, lemme know what to do.
Use other book volumes and scribe up them on the wish list of the Archives
Leave the numbers set on the score table of the arena!
We will use it as communication from now on if you like it.
Of course you can choose other channels."

[OOC2: Sorry, but it's so fun play the paranoid anarch :D]
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Darkstar's readiness was made known through a small note nailed to the wall in the Bottle and Jug tavern.

"Where stealth and shadows are needed, I will follow."
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

/// THOU SHALT NOT METAGAME THIS!

*Nemesis reveals those who contacted him and thus got invited for a meeting somewhere safe from prying eyes, the following items and a note for them to read as to not speak out loud too much*

1: (runed for safety) Silver box with an ornate key and 4 button pegs. Also a piece of paper with the four symbols in order.
1: Map of the ancient tunnels (roughly drawn) under the city courts
1: Map of the City courts (detailed) with rough markers of patrol routes (inside) and security divices (roughly described).
1: Untraceable Anarchist emblem.
1: Glass infused cylinder with a quicksilver timer.

and the following note.

Nemesis

In an attempt to use a more... measured response... I am forwarding this to you. Please do not misplace it... it cannot be replaced.

The key is for the records vault inside the Courts restricted area. The button pegs are to activate the internal combination. The maps are to aid in gaining access and staying unseen. You will gain access from a basement sewer access point.

Our intent here is to gain access to the vaults, unseen, and make away with as many documents as absolutely possible. The vast majority will be usless tripe but hopefully we will not only gain much desired secrets but will also create mass chaos within the court and prison systems.

Your agents must get in and out... without incident. They must not cause casulalty unless it is absolutely necessary. We want this to be bloodless. The Spare badge is to be left in the vault. Touch it not with flesh... it cannot be traced in its current condition. Once ready to depart, open the remaining file cases and leave the cylinder in the center of the vault. It will detonate, quietly, in mere minutes after that and will spray the entire room with a highly corrosive acid... ruining most of the remaining files. The badge will not be harmed.

Once out and safe.... get the documents to me as soon as possible and I will see what we can use to make statement.

* Nemesis glanced at the two*

"You two think you can do this? "

* Also Mica would learn that Nemesis speaks Sylvan rather fluently, but not Mica's accent*
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

*Darkstar nods solemnly, after examining the equipment and instructions provided.*

"Interesting... this seems to be... accomplishable?" *the hooded woman then turned to Wasp to see his reaction.*
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Wasp thinks after meanwhile taps his chin and flys up and down then stops...

"Alright, could work...."

Then adds

"I doubt we will become compromised, technically all with that we can waltz in. Still I have some problem with the door and lock part...what if it won't work, we must count with this too. Maybe we should work out some plan B for the door part."
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

*Darkstar replies

"I am handy with locks... and if all else fails, a Knock spell should do the trick, albeit in a noisy manner."
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

"Hmmh..."

* Nemesis pondered a moment*

Why not try to cast a silence on the door before knocking it? or am I thinking too simple here? ...

*He glanced at the two*

// OOC: It would be rather nice to have another DM try to cater this one. Upcoming friday I got surgery inbound and am not sure wether I am in playing shape within the few days after it. Needless to say, I'll be playing again the moment I feel good enough for it :)
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

The pixie nods twice with a wide grin.

"va bene..."

Then adds with an even wider grin.

"Lemme know when and from where we'll begin it, and Mica will be there for sure. I guess till then I make some adventures on the prison plane to be sure. Better we are, better will be the chaos in their vault..."

"...oh, good news, at last I managed to retrieve the two rogue stone for my shield, so I hope Mica can be almost invisible for real...well...in every aspect, I will cast it too, and greater one, and..." Here comes a long-long-long list of counter spot spells or kind of...

[ooc: I need a very strict time interval for the operation, cause my playing hours are very random atm. I would like do it IG event, but to make this, I need a strict appointment. European time evening is the best choice for me...I guess.]
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Phoenix makes contact with his oringinal supplier of information... the one who gave him the plans and whatnot... just to make sure that nothing had changed within the courts complex.

Satisfied that they hadn't altered their security yet, he forwarded a quick note to Nemesis.

"The target remains unaltered. Their defences the same. The time draws near where they will reasess security and make required changes. This happens every quarter... and is only a short time from now. Much time, effort and resources has been placed into getting what we have. Please ensure your volunteers are ready and act with haste. The window of opportunity closes.

~P~"

ooc: Can this not move forward? If not, please play it out on the forums or something... This is something players can not do alone as we don't have access to the "event" maps and cannot decide victory or defeat.

Thanks.