Anarchist RP

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

I thought it prudent to mention that you donÂ’t need to play a fanatical character to play an Anarchist. You donÂ’t have to do much in game work at all for that matterÂ… so long as youÂ’re willing to either help plan things out or further the cause on the forums. Phoenix is a mouth piece. ThatÂ’s how he gets his point across. While I like playing him in game during events and such, I really could simply get away with forum RP and in game RP. HeÂ’s a propagandist and so long as I have the medium to spread his wordsÂ… IÂ’m happy.

We have folks who are violent fanatics, folks who are moderate members (those who will only use violence when necessary) and those who would rather just fetch information and stay out of the dirty work. Every kind of play-style has its place in the faction so long as your main goal is to remove the current regime in favour of a better one (and that vision varies from member to member). We’d be happy having members from other factions who simply feed us information and give us (in forum – RP access) access to the other Faction forums. So many characters I talk to fit the revolutionary mould but aren’t members due to the fact they don’t want to get involved in the violence… well you don’t have to. Simply support cells that are closer to your vision or create your own. Aside from the Indeps… it really is one of the easiest factions to belong to.

I just wanted to let people know as it is one of the main active factions and we want people to know you donÂ’t have to submit to a specific dogma to join up.

If it sounds like a recruitment post... it is... sorta. Just clearing up a few misconceptions :)
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Bumped to refresh for new players