Of importance

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*** The following has been left in all known Revolutionary hideouts, safe houses and meeting points. ***

Sisters and Brothers of the Revolution

I have some requests I would like to put forth to you.

As you are aware, our cousins of the Free League have suffered many injustices in past months. From persecution to harassment to outright murder by the hands of those who oppose their freedom. It is time we supported the Free League in their fight for survival. Now I don’t call for open attack against those who seek them harm. In order for them to win their freedom from this oppression they must be willing to stand up to those who seek their extinction. We already actively fight that battle on a broader scale. This more specific battle is theirs. What I do call for, though, is a ceasing of “active” operations within the Market, Bazaar and surrounding neighborhoods. This is not, however, a call for surrender of right to defense. Should you be targeted in these areas you have an inherent right to fight to defend. I simply request all current activities of attack, in any of these areas, be indefinitely put on hold.

Secondly, and just as importantly, due to the onslaught of attacks on the Cage in recent weeks there has been an increase in civilian deaths and destruction of infrastructure. This has left many of the most vulnerable of our citizens, the very children that bring us strength and reason for being, left without homes, parents or security. It has created an increase in their exploitation and the trafficking thereof. In this request I ask you to extend your reach into the circles of the Hive and UnderSigil, into the dark where few dare venture. I ask you to find these children, to seek their release and to deliver them to Lerricks Shelter. To permit this exploitation, to turn our backs to it, would go against everything we believe in. We must use the contacts we have to free these orphans. To bring release and peace to their lives.

Our fight continues and will not end until the people of this city are free. Only then can we rest. I thank you for your dedication to our battle and am humbled by the sacrifices you have made. I, as a free citizen, salute you and your families.

~Phoenix~