Make contact

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*This message is sent through the darker paths of the Faction. Only the most ingrained members would have access to it. Regular "supporters" would not. In essence it is treated with having the highest security*

An opportunity raises its head and it offers a chance to strike at the heart of Order in this city. The door to this target will not stay open long. If successfully removed, the face of this city will change.

If you feel you are up to the task to help me with this strike... contact me post haste. I need all the eyes I can get.

Again.... I cannot stress harder the fact that the opportunity will soon pass.

...But a warning. Should we succeed... you will have to take great measures to protect yourself. No larger target will exist on other wanted people in this city. You will be at the top of the list for arrest and execution... I guarantee it.

I have made contact with outside allies and thus far... one has offered help. I expect more...

Freedom be yours

~Phoenix~
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

It is known to some that the Doomguards and the League have connections with each other, and word has reached the ears of Doomguard Dorian Irsei.

The phrase "strike at the heart of order" struck a chord with Dorian, so he relays a message back to Phoenix through the appropriate secure channels.

To you know who,

13 is my lucky number.

V unir urneq lbhe zrffntr naq V sbe bar fgnaq ernql gb nffvfg va nal jnl V pna. Lbh znl xabj bs zr, be abg, ohg V nffher lbh V nz abg ynpxvat va novyvgl naq qrfver gb frr gur pheerag fgnghf dhb hafrggyrq. Lbh pna erfcbaq ivn gur nccebcenvgr punaaryf, jbeq jvyy ernpu zr. Be frrx zr bhg ng gur Nezbhel.

Qbbzthneq Qbevna Vefrv
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Phoenix notes that so far he has recruited the aid of three outside allies, with the potential for two more. He sends word to his internal contacts for a more precise updating of information so he can plan accordingly.

(((Duke, could you post a few times that you might be able to take care of this? Hopefully on Friday night, Saturday (any time) or Sunday during the day.)))