Promotion...

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Beringe himself leaves a message on the board:
"It aint often one of our own aspires to impress, as such, I Shark, have given benefit of the doubt to a certain potent cell member the one we know as Phoenix.

Now granted, some of you sods have your own ways of lookin' at the matta, so thats all fine and fair but lets think about this a sec.

Thats right, im the strongest of the cells, and while we dont have a heirachy so to speak, we need a little bit of order, so heres the deal.

You sods give Phoenix what ever he wants, or ill be out for your guts with my boys and trust me, you dont want that...

As for you understanding types who grasp the idea that we are supposed to work together while were busy causing Anarchy, good job, your the ones I dont force Styx Water down throats while drowning you in the pikin' stuff.

So there, Phoenix is under my wing, and as you all know, that makes him important.

- Shark."
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Some Anarchists unexpectedly refuses to give any sort aid. It's still in fresh memory how decisions of this Phoenix has brought hundreds of death even within Anarchists. "Some of us values our lives over 'yours' is not uncommon within them.", also another lines are common "We still remember the open Hive war against Mercykillers, then the attack against Hardheads and now another war? If this is what the Anarchists are about, then we're out!"

Also a large numbers of Anarchists disappears under the ground to wait the trouble go over as well. They are not definitely against or for, but they aren't dumb enough to get involved either.

Naturally there are also the fanatics like in every order that are still willing to follow Phoenix.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

***A short statement filtered through the usual lines of communication***

I understand the hesitance of many to support my actions. I understand the feelings of many to simply abstain... You have every right to do as you feel and I'll not force your opinions to change, nor will I accept Sharks' insistence of punishment for refusal. That will not happen. You are free people and support whom you wish... I will, however, offer you a short explanation of my methods.

We cannot achieve our goals by simply hiding in dark corners hoping the factions will willingly stand down. We are not the Doomguard and cannot simply stand back and wait for decay to do the job for us. In order to bring fruition to our work, we need to apply as much pressure upon the Factions as we are able. We need to get the people to rise up against the factions, as they are our strongest weapon.

Many are content to hide and do nothing. To give silent support without risk... but I tell you this... if there is no risk, there is no gain. If there is no fight, there is no reward. We can simmer like a lukewarm pot... causing no discomfort or action by those we touch, but we can boil and cause great discomfort and activity by those we make contact with.

Anarchy comes with a price. In order to have it we must make sacrifice. We must do what we can to bring it.

I've tried to use dialog to harm them, and I still can, but you must give me information to use. I've asked for your inside information, of the factions you've infiltrated, and you've given me nothing. If You will not fight, and you will not talk, and you will not support... Your vision of Anarchy is different than mine.

Just think about your part in this war... I ask for your support... but don't demand it.

Freedom be yours

~Phoenix~
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

"Ain't no worth in soddin' freedom if we be just killin' our way fer it. Ain't any better than the Hardheads killin' fer their cause. If ye be so willin' ta sacrifice any of tha blokes an' galls, then ye be tha first one in tha line I say. I've had enough! Tha Cage ain't my or my familys home 'nymore." - words of a single Anarchist whom left their Anarchist mark on table of one of the Safe Houses and walked away.
    [i]"I concur, this is not the time for arguments. Harmonium is at their weakest, I say we use the opportunity. Death is sometimes necessary to achieve something greater."[/i] - Words of another Anarchist loyalist whom are willing to support the cause regardless of back set of the division in lines. [/li]
"Whatever ya lot decide, I be keeping my head down until the mess is out. I won't be poking me fingers in to the Stinga' nest the Hardheads have become." - Yet more words from other Anarchist, some that aren't feeling strongly to side or another, but don't see benefit of getting part into dangerous matter.

Division however is clear, though these were only individuals, their words were akin to that of the others going to the separated routes.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

It is also relayed that Phoenix is open to any and all suggestions doubters might have. Any successful strategy takes in consideration those who it affects. While suggestions might not come entirely into the core workings of Phoenix's movement... they will certainly be heard.

"This is the peoples movement. They will not be forced into silence"
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

It has been several days since I offered my ear to hear ideas for direction or movement. I have been met with silence besides those already close to me. It seems that those who speak out against me also refuse to speak for themselves.

Very well... As I decide my next course of action, with or without the support of this great movement, I ask those who are not willing to risk their lives this...

What's worth fighting for if it's not worth dying for?

A cause is nothing if you're not willing to risk everything for it...
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Very well. I'll assume your silence is your final word and respect your decisions. My supporters and I will move forward as we must for lack of solid input by others opposed.

We shall act in accordance with the best direction we can based on the Manifesto. The silence of others simply means we must apply more pressure to make up the difference.

I hope you can live by the choices we make in the coming days as I must live with the choices you've made.

Freedom be yours

~Phoenix~