the smallest the best

*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Mica wanders around the city rooftops and almost everywhere.

"They must be somewhere around, or there...or here....?"

Make some rounds, flies and makes scouts to find anarchists hideouts.

"I've heard about them, they are against greed, and such, lot of funny business, and well...at all, I'm a pixie, a horror against the greedy ones, I must find them somehow..."

Then takes his flies above hive ward...

"Maybe I should seek for those dark inns and alleys...If I were them, then maybe I would hide ...lemme see...."

Flies to the "mug"

"Mmm" gives a great grin, "that exactly what looks like an anarchist hide out...."

Then takes the building next, with flowers in the window, exactly one flower, a rose, in very bad shape...

"So not those but, this one" giggles

"They aren't fools at all, if they would, they never could exists next to harmonium and greedy orderer ones..."

Sits on the rooftop and takes his flute. Begins play a sad ballad, a long, very long and almost whispering song in which there are a secret message, hidden by fey magic. Everyone who is really becomes interested the message and his heart is without greed, can decode the message...but almost sure, that no one who serves a failed order, an illusion of greed's power.

"I'm Mica, the new one,
Want join but knows no one,
that I'm lost, and want find my way,
to those who looks for justice and peace

Order serves fools now,
cause they seeks greed and power,
but not for good but own interests,
hear my song to know my hearts wish

Mica not want become foolish,
Want clear the table to show them,
that true hearts beats on rhythm of freedom!"

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A figure stood hidden in darkest shadow. It was as much a part of him as it was the darkness itself. He stood and watched the little creature sing its song of lament. When the Pixie had finished and begun its flight through the Hive once again, another creature stepped out of the darkness. This one was one created of shadow. A voice whispered behind it.

"Follow this Pixie... Do not cause harm nor stir. Find its allies and its haunts. Bring this information back to me"

With that the Shadow drifted off into the street far behind the Pixie so as not to be detected. The dark figure merely moved on, leaving no tell tale sign of his presence behind.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

*Nemesis is not sitting far from where the pixie is playing this song. Behind his cowl, a grin forms, as he nods approvingly, while murmuring to himself*

"My cell might have gone missing...and contacts might have been broken due to circumstances...but t'is good to see new blood willing to make a change...I'll keep an eye on him"
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Mica wanders on the streets of Sigil and stops here and there to replay the song, what is more important for the hidden watchers, that...

A boy in the hive near to the bridge...

"but, but ... I didn't! I swear!"

The brutish hardhead officer

"There were witnesses, you stole the bread, so stop cry and take the consequences! Be man enough!"

The kid sobs and fells on knee

"...but I'm one, my little sis ...we starves, she...she has hunger till days...please!"

The officer fight against a grin

"so you admit, you did it, hah! No excuses, we won't let raise another criminal, now steel, later..."

Then the kid with widen eyes began to stare above the shoulder of the officer...
A pixie, a real one, just like one from the book of sis. The little fellow appeared with a little puff and the officer wasn't aware of him...

He first made a grin...

"heh, don't be fool, won't work with me! Stand up and let's go!"

But the boy didn't move, so he looked aside, nothing... His gaze pierced the point were Mica float,but looked through him, as the little one would made dance with sun rays, blind spot of human eyes, shadows made his appearation hided, as he could order them...

"alright boy, enough with that shit..."

Then a flute's low voice lingered around, deep in the officers mind, deep, and deeper in the consciousness and he begins fell asleep, only for a second can resist then fells back entirely...

"not nice thing harassing little ones just cause they want live instead death and starving...law is one thing, life is another..." then flies to the big pouch of the officer and gets some coins out and hands to the kids still amazed..

"take it and get food..." winks then disappeared cloacked in long shadows of the afternoon...

Short after the boy ran away from the place Mica made a stich with his long fingers and the officer returned and awake.

A copper ring was found next night, when checked his pouch, in it was written...
"anti-greed magick ring"
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Templar chuckles quietly to himself saying something along the lines of
"What kind of bombs can that thing even carry around?"
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

(OOC: better question, how easy can go in and out to plant those bomb?!)
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

The pixie become known by the name Mica flies around the Hive and stops here and there to make a fast perform on his flute. He sits on the edge of roofs and plays to mothers, children, to the poor. He never get jinks from his audience, but simplest way let them entertain and forget about their all-day problems for a short while at least.

His songs are full with fey magick, and whispers to their mind, without any aggression, reaches only who want it. Implants the thoughts of true freedom, endurance till times, when things will change. The songs let them touch the very subconsciousness, and within sprays the cores of the revolution, suggest to support of the cause..

As Mica improved a lot since last performances, this time he managed to gather a nice lot of people around himself, make them dance and laughing, chatting around him. When hardhead's patrol approaches Mica disappears with a pukk and the hivers walks away with wide grin, but without giving assistance to the patrol.

Some gossips and legends become formed about the "Principe", no one knows exactly from where origins, or what he intends to do really, but many of the hivers have dreams and positive thoughts about him... ((ooc: for now, nothing serious, just minor feelings)) There are children, who tales about the little one, that he helped study "arts of the streets", other ladies talks about very serious hints in love affairs, which he gave to them, some beggar mention his interventions, when greedy merchants drops coins to them without any reason...

Mica's legend begins forming into a solid shape around the poor folk of the Hive ward.
Peoples croons his tunes in secret...without really understand the sylvan origin strophes.
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

One of the most popular song become this one...

((OOC: I want ask your pardon, all Italian players, I'm not intend harm the feelings, so If you decide, that it's wrong use up this masterpiece, please let me know, and we will remove it!

Questa canzone è una parziale citazione da "Addio Mia Bella Addio" di Carlo Bossi
fonti: testo; la canzone))

"Addio, mia bella, addio:
l'armata se ne va;
se non partissi anch'io
sarebbe una viltà!

Non pianger, mio tesoro:
forse ritornerò;
ma se in battaglia io moro
in ciel ti rivedrò.

La spada, le pistole,
lo schioppo li ho con me:
all'apparir del sole