Official voice

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

I am in the beginning stages of trying to find a voice for our movement in the halls of the council.

Now... before I hear screams about the council... understand. I am known for radical decisions and will continue to make them as required.

As we fight our war in the streets, we need someone in the council to act on behalf of our movement. Someone who can get unjust laws repealed, influence decisions to move against wards, groups, people and operatives. Someone who can negotiate for us. Someone legally entitled to represent the movement without having a direct hand in the actions of it.

We could benefit from this and so can the people.

Suffice to say... I am reaching out to some people and whoever decides to agree to these terms will deal directly with me. No one else in our movement need put themselves at risk.

~Phoenix~
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

To: Phoenix

Subject: Relations with those we stand for, the people

My dear friend Phoenix,

Long have I been thinking, finally I made the move.

As you no doubt have seen, I have taken the liberty to try and forge bonds with those we are doing this for, the people.

I do hope you can approve of the contents I have placed on the posters...and I hope it will invoke favor, perhaps even inspire the people to join us...

Yours in Freedom,

- Nemesis

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Nemesis

I am humbled that you think highly enough of me to personally explain this to me. You do not need my approval, friend. I am no leader and will not block or assent any movement done by you and your cells. We are both merely soldiers in an unpopular war and will always be equals. You are free to act as you must.

I am, however, impressed by this action youÂ’ve taken. This is exactly what the people need. To see that they have someone working for themÂ… not the other way around. YouÂ’ve shown them that they have options. That not all Anarchist actions are through hostile acts. YouÂ’ve shown them that they have people they can turn toÂ… people willing to listen.

IÂ’ll once again put out word to those who will listenÂ… that we are to continue to limit violent acts for the time beingÂ… to allow your campaign of diplomacy time to take hold. This is not to say that events might not occur thoughÂ… we still need to bare flame and steel when threatened by those who would track us and hunt usÂ… but I will ask our brothers and sisters to limit these acts accordingly and to be very selective during their individual campaigns.

I hope great things come of this.

Freedom be yours, Friend.

~Phoenix~
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

My friend Phoenix,

I am glad you support this and in all honesty, I am but a youngling in many ways, therefor I did seek approval. It is indeed, as you write out in your letter, now let us hope the people will make use of this chance!

I place trust in your wisdom, Phoenix, regarding choices that have to be made and actions that are required to be taken.

I know you are not a cruel man and are burdened with many a tough decission. Do not hesitate to contact me if you think I might be of service to you and yours.

Yours in freedom,

-Nemesis