Rebuilding a cell

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A short communication is sent out to the members of PhoenixÂ’s Cell and those members closely associated with it. It simply states:

“Make contact in the next seven days or risk removal.

‘Nix”

Ooc: Basically I need to meet, either on forum or in game, with those willing to continue as a member, or ally, of his cell. It was kinda disappointing to get only one reply to the mass PM I sent out a couple weeks ago. ItÂ’s also disheartening to see zero activity even when the scenario has already been set up and most of the ground work already done. IÂ’m interested in finding out who is willing to continue to play the Anarchist so we can begin to plan once again. Those who donÂ’t reply will be considered removed from his cell and cut off from his communication lines as I really hate not knowing who to contact to do events.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

A message in Drowish arrives, the signature was familar only to Phoenix.

Usstan kyorl wun l' veldrin drill Usstan tlun 'zil rin'ov maglust d' dosst quarth

D'issan
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Two Seperate Letters Arrive:

The first is written hastily and with no subtly in its stride.

"Goes without sayin y'have my undivided attention Nix, you'll always have Swifts Company on yer side, even if we aint part'o'yer cell.

Swift."

The Second appears to be more elaborate yet seems almost like an appology.

"Phoenix... Its been a while. We messed up in the past and I've no doubt it'll be hard to set a good impression twice. But I thought you should know when ever you want information, you can always turn to me and my unit. I have the largest information trade even after our setback with Diana and you can be assured that even if Shark screwed us over, I wont.

Sorry things got complicated. Just know, if you ever need intel... a little Dove's got your back."
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

If you need help, I'm still around.

*signed* Darkstar
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Cell is without trace..but I still wander the streets...able and willing to reform...

- Nemesis
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Don't worry friend. Ill return in less than two weeks and be readily available again.

Signed - Templar.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Phoenix was satisfied. The meeting had gone well. Contacts were made and agreements decided. Loose plans had been set and two important cells had decided to move forward in a more cooperative manner.

He made sure to remind them of the tasks, yet again, while leaving the abandoned tavern. It was a good day for the revolution.

(((thanks again for the temp forum Mr. O)))