Strange Portals: Seeking an Audience

Red the Rogue

Posted by Red the Rogue »

Date: 2nd Hive of Narciss, 136 Hashkar's Reign
Time: 2 hours, 4 minutes after anti-peak

Tavia and Katani entered the Hall of Speakers. The bardess looked determined as they both approached the front desk on the Signer's headquarters (after a small amount of confusion on its placement). The elf smiled as they were greeted by the attendant. "Welcome to the Hall of Speakers. We were waiting for you."

"You should move the front desk over a little!" Katani said. "... Wait, why were you waiting for us?"

Tavia mumbled to herself, "That a very Signer thing...." She perked up to address the clerk. "So, we need to get an audience concerning a portal nearby. I know they're all around but this one leads to... An alternate Sigil where the Harmonium took over. And hostile."

Katani added, "Yep, like a 'Oh wow, that's real strange and concerning' portal. With Hardhead banners all around, and worse of all... the tax office seems the same."

"And the Civic Festhall was turned into some 'Office of Civic and Social Affairs'." Tavia continued.

"Also they made these really awkward wooden roadblocks. Like come on, really? Not even gates to allow passage?"

After recounting their sightings to the clerk, Tavia and Katani gave their tags. Tavia identified herself as a Sensate, and Katani as a Namer of the Transcendent Order and private investigator.

Last edited by Red the Rogue on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharon Raynsford - Experienced adventurer finding renewed purpose beyond her prime.
Lyanna Wayfarer - Traveler of worlds, cultural explorer, and experienced physician.
Tavia - Bardess, tale-teller, daring-doer.
Asigai

Posted by Asigai »

Katani made a small recap of the intent.

"Anyhow, longstory short, that should mayhaps get to Factions speaking agenda. I get that they're real busy and all, but I'd say it's best address the slaad in the room before eggs get all around."

She looked at Tavia, murmuring. "That's a saying right?" Tavia shook her head with a smirk. To which Katani added. "Well it should be"
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

The clerk blinked. Her imagination had really taken a turn for the strange. She looked between Tavia and Katani. . . what was her subconscious telling her? Roadblocks? Hardhead banners? The Festhall renamed? Did Katani really have teal hair?

Oh right, she should probably say something. . .she cleared her throat.

"That. . sounds very concerning! Have you reported it to the Harmonium? What are they saying?

I'll let my superiors know, of course, so we can arrange the speaking agenda for the next few days accordingly."
Red the Rogue

Posted by Red the Rogue »

Tavia nodded her head sharply. "Yeah, the Harmonium were told about it. They said they were sending people over about it right now." The elf huffed softly. "... Thank you. Is there anything else we should do or report?"
Sharon Raynsford - Experienced adventurer finding renewed purpose beyond her prime.
Lyanna Wayfarer - Traveler of worlds, cultural explorer, and experienced physician.
Tavia - Bardess, tale-teller, daring-doer.
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

The receptionist shook her head.

"It sounds like you've reported it! It will be publicly posted if the matter makes it to the schedule."
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

The "matter" was scheduled to be discussed on the 4th Hive of Tithing. . at the demand of Her Serenity, no less.