Sign of One Recruitment: Notable Individuals

Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

After Factotum Danae's recently held first seminar on the Sign of One's Philosophy, a record was kept of those who attended and their strengths. She did note that the people attending have yet to make their predictions as of this list
Kelian: A fresh face within the cage and comes from my own home plane. I've had fairly long to talk to him over the past cycles. Kelian showed much receptiveness even with a little confusion with our Philosophy, but such is to be expected from those of Godswalk. Such a belief can be at odds with how religious primes generally are, and it holds true for many other factions. I'm sure with more time in the cage he can improve in his outlook. However Kelian does posses strength in his intuition. Even when talking to him and his history on Godswalk, Kelian has a strong sixth sense, so to speak. I only worry over Kelian's drive to do things. He is a confident man and definitely has the capabilities to affect the land around him through the force of his personality. Could be an excellent field agent.

*A note was added to Kelian's entry*

A great talent Kelian has for shaping within Limbo as well as Safiya. I and Factor Argent had taught them together about the nature of Limbo and how to alter objects. I do hope Kelian puts in a prediction, as he seems very receptive to the Signers, though he is a careful and cautious man. I know he looks to investigate the other factions.

Alizeh: An air soul I had met during the seminar. She shows remarkable understanding and critical thinking when it comes to our philosophy and solving the world around her. Incredibly observant of other's actions and the rest of the space around her, Alizeh shows incredible aptitude for intuitive thought. She found the rock I had hidden with ease, showing up right under her feet. I suspect Alizeh to have great potential for divination and shaping both. She had the best observational skills of the bunch. This is one cutter to keep a keen eye on. I wish to talk with her more.

Miz'lael: An elf that I had in fact met just before the seminar. Without knowing who I was, she confided in me how she wished to join the Sign of One. This cutter has definitely done her research into our faction, if even though she understands the surface level meanings of our history and philosophy. She seems dedicated, and we need that from our members. I believe she showed the most talent for intuition and possible shaping skills as this elf is a psion. Though I am unsure about her understanding of the faction. Still, a good candidate for think tanks.

Linnea: A huldre I had met before the previous three. She is a strong individual and puts her mind to anything she wants. Out of everyone, I believe Linnea had the best grasp on our Philosophy and was even more eager to learn. I believe Linnea though shows much skill in innate intuition, in that she does not have to focus hard. I had thrown my rock into the air and had it disappear, and while logical, Linnea looked up at the ceiling to find it. Funny enough, she found the rock I had hidden in a tree. I think she would excel in divination with tools, such as bone readings or tarot cards. Besides for her innate intuition, I think Linnea holds great capability of affecting the world around herself with her actions. She seems to have control over herself. I think she would make an excellent field agent.

*Another note was added*

Linnea seems to have an interesting way of processing information and observation. She always makes note of things that many others do not, yet they're very logical. When in need of an alternate view point, Linnea would be an excellent addition. While Linnea's attempts at shaping were successful, I am more intrigued by her creativity. She molded her imagination rock into a rock-sandwich then. Quite a fun shape, just like Safiya's flower. Afterwards she thought she should have made the rock taste like a sandwich. An even more creative idea than others. Fey often exhibit such quirks, and I think she would be very appreciated. Though she has yet to make up her mind about a Faction.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

Another name was added to the records from Factotum Danae.
Safiya: A woman with a tail and brown hair. Unusually emotive red eyes. I swore I had a vision of this one in the Hall of Speakers before, but she claims to have never been. Regardless, I took her and a different individual on a tour of the Hall during it's off times. Safiya, while factionless and hadn't thought of factions, talked to Factor Argent about her own talents and how they related to the Sign of One. No matter, Safiya expresses a deep understanding for the Sign of One philosophy and a kinship to it. She's agreed to come to my next lecture with the others in my list. I believe this is a person of great interest to induct.

*Underneath the first entry, another note was added*

I hope to hear Safiya's prediction soon, as she is a very bright and talented individual. During her first shaping exercise in Limbo, she morphed the bit of imagination I gave her into an lotus like flower, but still rock. I am quite impressed and look forward to mentoring her further.
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

Raena:A fiendish looking person, fairly androgynous in dress. Short brown hair and almost waifish. Shows high amounts of interest within our faction. I had given her a quick introduction to our faction and then taught her alongside Linnea about Shaping within Limbo. I think this cutter is quite cunning in the way she thinks, thought something tells me she has to be. Raena is a writer, of sorts. Which is an exciting revealation, based on the connection she made with our philosophy and writing. We are creators, revisionists, observers, and researchers. Like the artist, the writer has all these skills in their toolbox and creates their own simulacrum of the multiverse. I am unsure about her skills in intuition and prediction, but I am confident in her ability to shape and her willingness to observe and question things. Her craft is words, and I think she'd perform well with seeking and recording information, if she chooses to join us.

Raena also has a creative mind, since she turned her one stone into 3 smaller stones on a bracelet. A curious choice, and a skilled one too.
Oh my god JC a bomb

Posted by Oh my god JC a bomb »

An addition is made by namer Raena.
Wyndswalr, called the Laughing Gale. A rather hard to miss person, one of the Frost Giants wandering around the Cage. She has shown an interest in the Sign of One, and a brief chat in Kharasutra shows that she's readily willing to discuss philosophy. She seems to understand the philosophy of the Sign of One to a refreshing degree, and seems to agree with both the effects of positive thought on the outcome of things, and my own idea of the One as the Collective Subconscious - without having expressed it around her beforehand.

Last, but not least, she seems to be a devout follower of Stronmaus, the Laughing God, the only Greater Deity to kip in the Beastland. An interesting coincidence, if we believe in those.
Oh my god JC a bomb

Posted by Oh my god JC a bomb »

An addition is made by namer Raena.
Katherine - a recent arrival that has shown interest both in our philosophy and that of the Believers of the Source. She seems to prefer our individual interpretations of the philosophy rather than the academical description of the Sign of One, and seems to display a noticeable ability for psionics.

It's worth noting that she is a were-tiger, with the particular quirk of displaying four tentacles on her hybrid form. That makes me think she might be a were-kamatlan instead, or that she might have some displacer beast influences in her transformation.