Sign of One Prediction Repository

Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

((This is a thread to place all records of official Signer predictions pertaining to induction or advancement of Faction Rank ICly. Please keep any rp pertaining to the predictions in a separate thread. Thank you!!!

These predictions are not publicly available to faction outsiders, or other Namers. Permission is required to access the predictions))
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
SabKat

Posted by SabKat »

One cycle, at peak, a certain auburn-haired, tailed and red-eyed tiefling made her way to the Hall of Speakers. In her hands, she carefully guarded two rolled scrolls of quality paper, each sealed with wax, though the seal bore no markings, a simple, round object had been used to press the wax into the paper. After a while of inquiry, announcing that she had a prediction to submit to the Sign of One as a prospective Namer, she left it with the appropriate hands.

The message was written in a beautiful script. It wasn't flamboyant, but graceful, careful. It bordered on calligraphy.

"This is my prediction, which I submit to the Sign of One, as part of the rites of becoming a Namer, should I be right.

In my efforts to employ techniques and methods of prediction, I have taken to undergoing specific meditative exercises and inducing a trance-like state on myself; a simple adaptation of other methods I use. During these trance-like states, which I induced over a few da- cycles, a pattern began to emerge. I saw a man, a person I know from my past and my home. In my vision, he was lost in the Hive ward, in danger, afraid and in utter fright; I could tell he had somehow arrived in Sigil in much the same way as most of us do. He was 'cagestruck', as they say. I am sure this man is Jabril yn Hashid el Aznun, of Calimport, an old friend. Before my vision passed, I saw that I found him lost in the Hive ward, possibly soon to fall victim to the many dangers there, and was in need of both shelter and help. Beyond that, I saw nothing, but I had a distinct feeling that I had a key role to play in his fate and was able to help him.

It is my belief, based on my vision, that this will happen in the next few cycles. This prediction I hereby submit to the Sign of One.

Respectfully,
Safiya yr Sayani el Hazredi."

The other scroll that was delivered was a sketch. Rough and certainly not the work of a professional artist, but passable enough to show, in enough detail, the face of an old man with a wrinkled, aquiline profile and a respectably long beard.
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

A prediction was submitted by Factotum Danae on behalf of the cutter Wyndswalr, the Laughing Gale. This is to be her entrance prediction. It was noted that this frost giant used her skill in reading runes to divine her future.
Wyndswalr predicts that she will find battle on the plane of Acheron, away from Sigil. And upon her learning or victory from the battle, will she become the storm.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
Oh my god JC a bomb

Posted by Oh my god JC a bomb »

A new prediction has been submitted by the Namer Raena:
As a counterpart to my part in my story, there will be an inverted mirror arriving in the cage. Someone whose choices and luck determined a different fate than mine, despite sharing the same starting ground.

Rich, when I was poor.
Noble, when I was a knave.
Brave, when I was a coward.
Known to Sigil, when I was a still in the prime.
Known to my ancestor, when I haven't seen her yet.

A lily watered by the same blood as me, but suffered not for it.
Someone that will call herself a sister, despite sharing no mortal blood with me.
Oh my god JC a bomb

Posted by Oh my god JC a bomb »

Oh my god JC a bomb wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:34 pm A new prediction has been submitted by the Namer Raena:
As a counterpart to my part in my story, there will be an inverted mirror arriving in the cage. Someone whose choices and luck determined a different fate than mine, despite sharing the same starting ground.

Rich, when I was poor.
Noble, when I was a knave.
Brave, when I was a coward.
Known to Sigil, when I was a still in the prime.
Known to my ancestor, when I haven't seen her yet.

A lily watered by the same blood as me, but suffered not for it.
Someone that will call herself a sister, despite sharing no mortal blood with me.
This prediction has been reviewed and found satisfactory by her superiors, and may be archived or deleted as necessary.