A Visitor In The Sensate [ended]

*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

"Oh, hello!", she greets the new woman, a slightly jingly noise coming from her tail as it wags.
"Er... I think you've misheard. My name is Richa Rozza. Maybe you've heard of me?! Afterall, my performances are praised far and wide... Ahem, of course, if word of me haven't reached this place yet, that's understandable. It looks... She side-steps to avoid being hit by a Naga tail swooshing by. "...quite busy, here!
Her eyes glance between the two women for a moment, before settling on the newcomer.
"Oh! Are you Cecily?"
She takes a moment to lower her head towards the ground, shaking a pouch that was hanging around her neck on a string off. Eventually, it falls to the ground with a sigh of relief from the wolf.
She paws at the string keeping the bag closed for a moment, before settling for picking it up carefully in her maw. She looks up at the women questionly.

" 'his is all 'y eink, 'ope ee's enouf?"
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

"Aleis! We were just talking about you. Are you branching out into fashion?" Sasha waved enthusiastically on seeing the green-haired woman.

"And yes, Richa seems very talented!" she lowered her voice in a conspiratorial whisper "I think we might need to recruit her for the theater."
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Aleis took the fact that the wolf was speaking in stride; this was perfectly normal for her, apparently. "Hello, Ms. Richa," she began to say, but then concluded firmly with a "Woof." The young fey nodded and smiled. This was evidently also what she considered to be the normal way to converse with a talking wolf.

"Hi! I'm Aleis! Aleis of Spring, in fact. Or if you'd rather, Factotum Aleis. I think Cecily might still be over that-a-ways!" She indicated the direction she had just came from without much consideration. "And actually, Sasha, I should say that I've always had a hand in fashion. I made nearly the entirety of my wardrobe, you know!"

She began to hum to herself idly while turning her attention back to the wolf. "Oh, are we recruiting her? That sounds great! If you need any help let me know! I'm always glad to help very good woofs."

Then she regarded the coins with a chuckle, "Don't worry, there's no fee to become a namer." It's possible that she might be confused about what exactly is going on. Oh no!