Sensory Contest

*Untaramar

Posted by *Untaramar »

Sensory Stone contributed by Untaramar

Sensory Stone removed from the public archive
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

The submission period is now over. Any entries from this point on will not be considered. Winners will be announced once we have come to a conclusion. Thank you to everyone who participated!!
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"So we would like to start of by thanking you all for your submissions!, It was a tough choice and even the winning three only claimed such by a single point between them.

First place goes to Maharaja Apharada! With her donation Apotheosis!.

Second place goes to Altair! With his donation of An Extra Life (or Three)!.

Last place goes to Cherry! With her donation of Haunted!.

Those of you who didn't win worry not! We will be doing another next year with an even larger prize pool!. So start hunting those experiences."

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

With the end of the contest and the prizes handed out, The stones are split between the private and public rooms based on request. A list of all entry's and the following is sent to the factol.

"Hello Factol Erin Montgomery,

Here is a list of all the submissions we manged to get with our contest!, I recommend you view the three winners at the very least. In the end Namer Cherry helped a great deal and also took third place, If she keeps this up i recommend her for a promotion!. Due to the massive success if you are in agreement me and Factotum Aleis will run another contest just like this next year.

Signed

Factotum Trissa"
*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

The Rakshasa was given her prize during a casual conversation in the Bazaar, without much flair or ceremony as she had initially expected. But nonetheless, she is pleased with the result, and underlines her donation of Ravana's Apotheosis alongside the Rakshasa secrets she promised to donate to the Society when she initially arrived.

Maharaja would also thank the society for the support given to her during her times of need, particularily Bethany, Helena, and Aleis. The fortune will be spent organizing new lectures to bring new experience and wisdom to the masses of Sigil.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

A note is penned back
wrote:
Factotum Trissa

I greatly enjoyed the contest.  You had the Sensates chirping like children.  You will have to run the contest again and next time, we can offer a few items from our stores for those that do not get first place.

Always,

Erin (there is a stamp with ruby lipstick on it)
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

Cherry received her prize money from Trissa in the Bazaar. She did seem genuinely surprised, given the impressive competition and quality of the donations offered. Some of them were immediately moved to the Restricted Sensorium, undoubtedly. . .