Ulf Magnus, walks the halls

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

A tall, warrior, of a man, taged as Ulf, walks within the civics feast hall, with pride about him listing to the tales told of heroics through the arts, he walks up to one senstate seeming, different, this one stuck out from the rest, he took a seat at the table which this dancer told a tale in song, each heavy step on the table beating like a drum with bells from one of the dancers wrists, it chime with each motion, it sounded bold, aggressive, and calming. Ulf was in a trace with this one dancer as thee rest of the table. This arrhythmic cycle repeated each time. Ulf a sense of fright, and excitement, and suspense. in the end of this dance... there was a nothing. Ulf raised his ale, and all cheered.. thee dancer would look to Ulf with a smirk steeping off the table next Ulf, he spoke up "what was that, how do I experience it again? This place it's like the tales told in my family history, how can I contribute to such a glorious place such as this? I'll do anything.. ANYTHING!" he shouted with passion, yet desperate, as if seeking something in turn.

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

he seems to regain his posture "actually i think it's wise to visit a few other places before i make up my mind. Apologies, but thee dance reminded me of battle something that thrills me, yet never fully satisfying. fare well dancer of war." Ulf then departs to another stop at a faction HQ to see how it would affect him the most