Donations

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Helena sat down and recorded a small series of Stones which she donated to the Sensorium
wrote:Your tongue is assaulted by a bitter taste as you licked clean a shining metal blade that was coated in a Green Liquid, you feel your tongue tingle for a few seconds before going a little numb"Yes this will do.." You picked up a glass Vial and raised it to a small table candlelit lamp giving the green liquid a swirl, your eyes move to the table, which has a mess of what seems like blue prints, small assortments of weapons and tools of a thief, and curiously a small picture of a girl, you gazed at the picture, you feel your chest weighing you down a bit, Sorrow? You move your eyes to a small Girl Sleeping on a Crib, you walked up to the crib and kissed the forehead of the sleeping horned baby. "I don't take Jobs like these, but....i can empathize with a parent's lament.." Your slender fingers moved to grab the picture off the table, you rolled it and tucked it into your belt, letting out a nervous sigh, you make your way towards the balcony as your eyes are treated to the wonderful Zakarian Sight of a busy night market and many buildings adorned in fine stones more shining than the radiant moon itself. You pulled up a rope, held to it tightly as you jumped off the balcony descending down from it in a rapid speed, your heart races as small beads of sweat covers your neck and face, the wind brushes against your face as you descend down rapidly, landing on a cart of hay.You climbed out of the cart your heart pounding fast, your mouth manages to catch a few stands of hay which you spat out and removed, the taste bitter as if it's been treated with something, you make your way towards the Night market and blend with the crowds pushing your hood up and over your eyes and letting out a small Sigh of Excitement "And so my Job begins....."

A sigh as you continue to walk and mingle in the vast crowd of the bazaar, Your sight is treated to many Market Stalls selling a variety of spices, exotic foods, Ointments and many fine clothes and carpets made of silk, Your slender fingers brushes on the Silk Carpet as a bearded fat merchant stepped out from his stall to greet you. "Ah, Lady Helena the Carpet you've order shall arrive for you in a few cycles, you've made me a very rich man! I shall stop by your Establishment to Drink and forgot my wife with your Fine women! Haha!" Your body shudders at the last few words, a mixture of disgust and goosebumps permeates your being, nevertheless you smile for the merchant and mingled back to the crowds of the bazaar. You raise your sights as spot a child sitting on the corner, Cheap make up paints her face and the smell of cheap perfume that smelled of Cinnamon, Jasmine and Lavender the smell was faint but your nose caught the subtle scents, as you approached the Girl would smile and raise a hand speaking in a hushed tone" He's over by the gardens Lady Helena..." Your hands reached for your coin purse and flipped a coin towards the young girl, she caught it and with a flick of her wrist the coin disappeared. You walked towards a well guarded Garden gate your eyes spotted two well armed guards, you feel a rush as your heart pumped faster, her hands shook for a moment then, you clenched your fist, reached towards your belt and within a blink of an eye, Two throwing Knives flies out from your hands, killing the two guards, you hear the last gasp for air as blood gurgled out from their throats and then a silent thud. A sense of peace cascades you as you walked inside the gardens, filled with exotic plants, cactus and other desert wildlife mixed in with something from greener lands with a touch of utterly Exotic, you spotted a Violent Colour Rose filled with thorns and with a grip and a twist, the rose is picked and tucked in your belt. At the distant you see a Lone man sitting on a chair, reading his ledger you inhaled as you walked towards him, your steps touching and moving the Dirt and rocks on the ground, making a slight sound, as you move closer to him your steps go silent, you reached towards your belt and withdrew a Rapier, as you walked closer to him, with a cloth you covered his beard mouth and pierced his back, he would muffled and squirm for while, His head thuds on the table, he is paralyzed completely , the only thing that moves his chest as it expands and contracts taking in air, his breathing slows down, you opened your mouth and spoke "I've been sent here to erase you, you know what you did.." You withdrew a small portrait of a girl and laid it in front of his eyes, which would widen at the sight of the portrait, his mutters and spoke softy "if...she..only shut her mouth..., I've..wouldn't of ki~" His words are cut off as you pierced her neck and with a flick of the rapier you splatter on blood on the garden grounds, You turned around and walked towards the busy bazaar once more, picking up an Oil, whiffing it"Ah....." Your nostrils are assaulted once more as the vision and the memory fades...
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

wrote:Flutes and pipes, played a Drunken Rhythm as the the floor of what appeared to be of a brothel is cascaded by exotic women dancing to the rhythm of a Sitar, plucking away in the night air, you inhaled deeply and picked up scents of Lavender and burnt cinnamon, your eyes open slowly as you feel the touch of warm lips being placed upon yours. Your sight is greeted by a Brown Skinned Scantily Dress Dancer as she danced and gyrated her hips in a hypnotic movement. You swayed your head side to side, your eyes locked on an overweight man who wore the finest of clothing, adorned in many fine and expensive jewelry. Your hands ran up the dancer's thighs and in one swift motion, you pulled her in, locked your lips on her neck, raised your arm.. *click* a dart flied from your Bracer and hit the man on the neck, sending him into a wild frenzy as he attacked the local patrons and dancers. Your Private dancer stood up and looked towards the commotion, as she turned her head, like a slithering snake you slipped off from the cousins and pillows and out the nearest window. Falling Backwards and landing on a cart of Hay. A Dark Coloured rakshasa greeted your sights "How do you like your new bracers my little red Zahra..", a smile formed on your lips as you say.. "It works well..."
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The Basher is thanked for their service, adding to the collection of the Society of Sensation.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Ecstasy on clouds.
wrote:
A gush of winds hits your face as you open your eyes, you're treated to a vista of endless clouds, a warmth was felt on your right hand as it held the hand of a Red-haired beauty, with wings as white as the clouds themselves. You glanced down and caught a view of Baha, in the Elemental Plane of Air. "I always wanted to fly up into the clouds..." You said as the two of you flew hand in hand up towards the clouds, past the white fluff, where a cool mist would cascade your face and clothes. Making your way past the mist, you've lay on what appeared to be solid ground, The Red haired celestial would hold you by your hips and plant a kiss on your lips, from your lips escaped the words "From the very first time I saw your face, I knew...." She brought a finger on your lips and shook her head "I know.." As you hear her said those words your heart fluttered and beat rapid as you felt your tail sway left and right, curling and uncurling, your wings fluttering ever so slightly as you moved your hands underneath her dress and lifted them off her, casting them aside, as you turned around and undid your button, looking down at your red skinned, inked black in many ornate tattoo's, you felt two teasing hands caress your hips, you sway at their touch. A giggle was heard as you cast aside your dress and sandals. You looked around, the red haired celestial was nowhere to be in sight, suddenly your heart races as you feel a hand tug your ankles, you are pulled underneath the clouds, your descend downward is slow but you're floating in between two clouds, the red hair celestial wore nothing but a black robe that covered her hair and breast, she flew towards you and pressed her chest against yours, you felt the warmth of her body upon your skin, your skin shuddered in delight and goosebumps rose upwards in reaction. The soft cascading of the winds can be heard and felt throughout your naked and expose self, her red hair flowing freely with the wind, she pushed gently and you flew in the clouds once again, as you in between them, your body was explored with soft gentle hands that explored your breast down to your most intimate parts. A moan escaped your lips as you arched your back and craned your head, floating gently through the clouds , emerging once again at the other side, you manage to out maneuver her and lay on top of her, discard her red robe, watching it go with the breeze, you gyrated your hips and pelvis on top of the Celestial, moaning and arching your back as your hands moved down her soft breasts, a jolt of ecstasy enraptured your body and mind..the feeling slowly fades away, leaving you with a lingering sensation of pleasure.