Bazaar Opportunity

*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

The Namer Maharaja Apharada would comment on the dire situation in the Market Ward after what was apparently a full-on invasion from feys. The Rakshasa admits not knowing the details or the causes, but brings a suggestion to bring business to the Market Ward. With the Foul Olde Spirit Inn gone, and Khaz imprisoned in unrelated charges, the Bazaar is in dire need of proper leisure facilities as well as trade.

She would propose a fundraising for the construction of a suitable replacement to the old Foul Spirit Inn, as well as an aggressive presence from merchants, traders, and crafters within the Society there to bring back trade. As she is neither of those, however, she'd offer funds from her own pocket to assist those who would pick up the task, and a restoration of Either Khaz's Brass Lady or the Foul Olde Spirit. Even if it means tents for rooms to cover the locals from the bitter cold of the aftermath.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Aleis responded to this initiative by explaining to the namer, "If you can organize a group of our members to either assist in rebuilding or to start a fundraising effort to construct something new I will give this my support. I'd like to see a detailed proposal sent to my office when you're able."
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Rumor had it in the Festhall that the property on which the Foul Olde Spirit had previously stood had already been purchased. Apparently a Fated buyer had snatched it up almost as soon as it became available. Hopefully they weren't planning on building an inn there. Wouldn't that be dreadful?

The iconic haunted painting and the portal to Elysium alike had both vanished with the destruction of the inn.

There were also rumors flying about that there were several Free League associated parties looking to build in the Bazaar area. A group of very wealthy - though unnamed - members of the Free League were looking to purchase land on which to relocate their establishment.