Invitation To The Society Of Sensation!

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Hello and Greetings to you all!

I have a proposal that should be fun for us all.

In the next coming weeks we should host a party with festivities that most primes
celebrate in related to the ghosts of the dead, spirits, and spooky things.

Imagination and senses brought to life with various activities from those that like share stories
from beyond the grave, grief, fear, urban myths and legends or even invite any of those that say they can speak with the spirit world.

Im envisioning a costume party, food, drinks, music. Lottery prizes, poetry contest relating to the theme of the dead, and exhibits that we can put together or allow submissions from the public to bring it to life. Perhaps a chilling play is in order?

I believe I know a place that be perfect with the space to host such a grand party, entertainment and experience.

I would like hear back from the Society if this is acceptable and those that be interested in making it a great event. Discuss more options, timing and what we can offer together.

Factotum Fintan, Sign of One
aka Argent Tsukito the Silver Raven.
*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

The Sensate Rakshasa eagerly agrees with the proposal, delighted in the idea of another social event with music, arts, food, and other such pleasures. She is very well versed in the theme for the celebration, and offers to "fill the Festhall with a few hundred skeletons as caterers". How serious she is being remains unknown.