One Night In Zakhara

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Helena walked in the halls and Donated a Sensory stone along with a letter written next to the stone.
"To whom ever read this, I hope this is sensory stone is enough for an Application.
wrote:" You feel light headed but very contempt, relaxed and at ease, you smell a mixture of incenses burning in the Midnight air, mixed with spices and the Smoke from the Hookah you inhale, making you ever more light headed and relaxed.The walls decorted with Elaborate Sytles accented with the colour gold and brown, shades of the desert. You gaze Downwards from the Balcony  and are treated to a Cascade of of Sounds and sights. Flutes and Pipes play a Drunken Rhyme as Naked bodies danced with a promise for the night of pleasure, Sultans ,Nobles and fill your vision, a collection of men and women from all walks of life, you pulled from your Hookah once more inhaling the fumes a bit, you feel your lips curl into a grin, as your shoulder felt a pinch then soft slender hands massaging them slowly and with care as the knots of your muscles seem to melt away, your head turns slowly, your vision blurry but you gaze turns to feast in your vision a tall Slender Figure with a head of a black cat and hands that are backwards, its whiskers brushing against your face ,it would whisper in your ears.. " ma hu al'algham hu lak and you would whisper back "wama hu ghyr al'algham lak" You feel your lips kissing the snout of the figure before making your way to the Balcony of the establishment. A City seemingly made of Gold in the middle of a desert is painted before your eyes with the night market Underneath bustling with activity. Your Vision fades as it turns to face the Midnight high risen moon and as winds caressed your skin"
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

//-Bump-
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

Cherry was browsing the new selection of Sensory Stones when she came across this particular one. She looked it over for its activation phrase, One Night in Zakhara, and then absorbed the experience contained within. Afterwards she decided to go and track down one of the factotums to get it reviewed further after reading the note left with it.

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The sensory stone is collected and added to the archives. Meanwhile, a bard walks around the festhall, looking for Helena. He carries a badge in his hand, which is easy to see as he asks around to see if anyone knows who dropped off the stone, as he kindly asks about the whereabouts of the soon to be Sensate.
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

"I know who she is; I'd be happy to report the news to her the next time I see her," Cherry would say when she encountered the bard. "She hangs out in the Bazaar quite frequently. I'll pass on the message, hon."
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The bard gives his thanks and tells her to send the new recruit his way, who gives his name as Klis
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Helena made her way into the halls, with a few dresses she needed to retouch and re dye, heading to the changing rooms with a few dresses in hand she would begin to Design and pick out what should she wear on different cycles. ".....What to wear..hm, does this make my Butt look big? ..Oh we should check on that letter..wonder if any one read it. "
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

Cherry would do her best to catch up with Helena in the marketplace or the Festhall, a rather simple feat given the fact she knows that she likes to spend her time with one prominent half-angel who frequents the Bazaar.

Where-ever she happened to encounter her she said, "Helena! Darling! Love the dress, it looks fab-u-lous! I got a peek at your donation, hon, and the factotums are looking for you! Ya better go and see Klis if you can find him. He's usually in one of the theatres."
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Having spoken to Cherry in the Bazaar she would head into the festhalls to look for the bard with her pin with a big stupid grin on her face, was it from Intoxication? Some strands of Herbal plants that made one stupid and giggly? who knows, but this Red Skinned Tattoo'd bombshell was getting her pin, and she couldn't be more happier.