Sensations Collected Or Donated By Trissa

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Trissa delivers a weird stone after viewing it. it holds visions given to a werewolf creature from the scrolls of Mnemur
wrote:At first everything is very dark, and you hear only vague indistinguishable whispers. . but slowly you begin to make out a word: "Mneeeeeemur".  . .

After a long time in the blackness, it seems to get. . brighter? Or maybe its just that some of the shadows coalesce into a darker humanoid form. It approaches you, and you hear the voice again:

"Gather the scrolls. . . gather the pieces. . . "

The figure reaches out its arm, and shows you a vision of a ruined tower, long reclaimed by the forest.

"Here is where my enemies hid them, trying to keep me from returning to my throne. The reward for the one who regathers them will be unimaginable. . ."

And then the vision fades, and all becomes black again. You awake with the assurance that yes, this is the right thing to do. The shadowy figure, this Voice-In-Dreams, will be the solution to your tribe's problems. You'll search for these bits of paper tomorrow morning.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

The sensory stone was at first put into the public sensorium, where lots of new Sensates and the general public had the opportunity to view it. Everyone agreed it was a wonderfully unique contribution.

However, a few weeks after the stone had been submitted, Trissa was called into the office of one Factotum Elena d'Isaur - ostensibly to speak about her new contribution.

Regardless of whether she turned up or not, a rumor also reached her that the stone had been transferred to the private sensorium because of "harmful psychological effects on the viewers."
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

MimiFearthegn,Apr 15 2015 wrote: The sensory stone was at first put into the public sensorium, where lots of new Sensates and the general public had the opportunity to view it. Everyone agreed it was a wonderfully unique contribution.

However, a few weeks after the stone had been submitted, Trissa was called into the office of one Factotum Elena d'Isaur - ostensibly to speak about her new contribution.

Regardless of whether she turned up or not, a rumor also reached her that the stone had been transferred to the private sensorium because of "harmful psychological effects on the viewers."
Trissa happily answers the call slightly disappointed that the memorie would not be shared however. the nymph heads to the Factotum's office knocking ever so lightly on the door. ///sorry for the delay real life called.
*MimiFearthegn

"Come in," Trissa was greeted by Elena's melodic voice.

"Please, have a seat, my dear. . . would you like a chocolate?" The factotum offered from a bowl of sweets on her desk.

"Now, I need you to tell me all about where the experience in that sensory stone you recently donated came from. . . "
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"Oh of course" the nymph takes a random chocolate with a smile before sitting

"Well i was walking through the great Bazaar when a portal opened that i had never seen before.. So i decided to investigate. i mean you never know what new things you find behind a portal right?"

She leans down and pulls out five scrolls from her bag

"it was like a big forest filled with Werewolf's, they attacked me so i smacked them around with my mace a little till i came to some sorta sacrificial circle. lots of dead people there and these scrolls staked in the center."

she slides the scrolls of Mnemur across for the woman to look at

"This made me a bit more curious and so i tackled the closest werewolf for information, it resisted a little bit, but then i gave him a little kiss and he told me all about this vision they had been given telling them to collect scrolls. I asked him to add the memorie to one of the stones i had and while under the magical compulsion he was happy to do it"
*MimiFearthegn

"I see. Well, my dear, you are to be congratulated on bringing us something so unique. However, I've had to remove the stone to the private sensorium. It seems that it can have an adverse impact on the viewer - perhaps even plant a suggestion in their minds. There was an incident, and one of our namers is now on trial for it.

"I trust there was no evidence that the stone might have harmful effects before you submitted it? Have you suffered any ill effects yourself since then?"
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The nymph frowns slightly

"That is horrid... Both the namer and the fact that others will not be able to experience it. What exactly happened?"

although concern for the namers wellbeing is evident in the goodly nymphs features. its slightly overshadowed by her curiosity

"No none and i watched it many times. she pauses a moment after something occurs to her "I was however at the time under powerful divine magic that likely would shield my mind.."
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Trissa adds the following stones for this months Day of Sensations

Touch - Lay on hands

The memory starts with an over whelming panicked feeling, You are out of breath with several potentially fatal wounds cover your body and yet you look out onto a vast battle field in search of someone trying your best to remain conscious.

Your eyes fix on an elven woman lying among a heap of body's with an arrow protruding from her chest. The panic heightens and the pain your wounds provided slowly slips from your mind as your only concern is this woman. The plate armor seems lighter somehow as you rush over and drop to your knees before her. The elf has silver spun hair matted with blood, soft features and pale ivory skin she seems beautiful even in her current state. Your eyes are drawn to the wound, the arrow having pieced her heavy mithril armor her life blood slowly draining from the wound and her breathing shallow. “You won't die here my sister” are the only words you can muster as You move your hands to the wound pulling free the arrow and quickly applying pressure, the warm blood slowly seeping through your fingers continues to feed your panic. You close your eyes concentrating on your hands trying to summon forth your divine ability. A feeling of relief washes over you as you feel divine energy passing through your hands into the dying woman her wounds closing. With that relief comes a dizzy feeling and you can feel your self falling forward and then nothing.

The memory fades.

Sound – Goodbye

The memory begins with silent sobs as you stare out to the vast ocean a small burning ship slowly floating away from the shoreline.

A tear drop slowly glides down your cheek and you look left and right to see several others dressed in clothes of dark blue and black, many of them seem to also be sobbing. You feel a deep sorrow as you again look out to the burning ship a longing for the days of past. With this thought a soft sound starts to come from behind a melody that is beautiful and yet somehow haunting. You do not turn to look upon the cause your gaze completely fixed upon the ship, however the violins daunting melody slowly pulls you deeper into despair. Even after the tune has finished it seems to echo around as more tears slowly make their way down your soft skin.

The memory fades.

Taste – Not a Construct

The memory begins with you sitting at the bar within the Great bazaar a large smile upon your lips as many planeswalkers talk around you.

“A glass of wine please Handsome” you ask as you flick the efreeti a gold coin before turning to the halfling beside you. “Oh i only arrived a few days ago but its a pretty amazing place” you say to the halfling who quickly responds with “Not sure this dump is amazing”. At that Khazeet places a glass in front of you and you take it without a second glance continuing the conversation. “So how did you come here?” as you ask the halfling you bring the glass to your lips and take a large sip. The black liquid carrys a fowl metallic taste to accompany its sludge like texture. You cough and gag finally glancing to the glass to see a black slime like liquid. "You t-trying to poison me!" the efreeti simply shrugging as the halfling burst into laughter.

The memory fades.

Smell - Rain

The memory begins with you standing atop a tall tower as you glance around the distance you notice this tower seems to be floating atop a cloud. Your eyes move skyward as a droplet hits your cheek a smile spreading across your lips as you close your eyes and the rain starts to drop.

As the rain continues to pour the fresh earthly smell slowing raising to greet you bringing with it a feeling of ease. You linger here eyes closed solely focused on the bliss of the moment.

The memory fades.

Sight – The Golden Dragon

The memory begins with the sound of a busy harbor with thousands of citizens. You slowly start to push through the large crowed unable to see much. Finally you make your way through your eyes being drawn towards a large airship. Two elemental rings surround the giant vessel one blazing and crackling with flame, the other dormant and dark. The ship her self is near 200 feet long and 60 across. Soarwood tinged with gold and carved with scale and talon motifs makes up her body. Her front bow is rendered into an enormous dragon's head with fanged mouth gaping wide.

You stare at the luxury air liner for a long time hoping one day you might be able to afford a trip on such a vessel before the memory starts to fade.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Trissa drops of another stone today the sensation of losing an eye recorded by Ariavel and she leaves a small note for Mareth telling her where she might find the stone within the public sensorium

//description to be added when the player has time
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Trissa adds another stone
wrote:Light and Shadow - Anonymous Donation collected by Namer Trissa, memory dated early 131Ha.

The memory opens to the sights and smells of the Great Bazaar; the chattering of nearby voices, the slightly musky smell of unwashed planeswalkers congrating nearby, and the smell of something mouthwatering wafting from the direction of Cookie's Eatery. You find yourself standing within a stall built of solid wood not far from the bar owned by Khazeet. An array of mercantile chests are neatly arranged on the other side of the counter. The bazaar itself is quite busy, a number of bodies browsing the display chests before you as well as those of merchants nearby. You feel quite weak, surprisingly. Exhausted, perhaps. Regardless, you feel a relative easiness about you and you are quick to smile and laugh with the customers nearby.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see a glowing mote approaching from the Clerk's Ward and illuminating all in it's path with a blinding white light. It's not until the figure is before you, the faint outline of a shapely winged fiend to whom it is attached, that you find you must quint and raise your hand to shield your eyes from such a concentrated dose of artificial light. For those whom are familiar with primal suns, it feels very much like looking directly at one - your eyes sting and itch in such close, painful proximity. You feel an indescribable feeling within yourself, a discomfort that feels as though the lining of your stomach were eating itself, yet the sensation courses through your entire body. It's as if a part of you is shrinking back internally, yet you find yourself standing perfectly still.

Your lips part, about to speak, and you feel the words on the tip of your tongue with brief recognition - know you've recently asked for the magic to be dispelled. The words are never spoken, however, instead replaced with an agonising grunt of pain as the fiend casts with a flick of her fingers and causes a mote of light to appear above your own head.

The pain you feel is an extraordinarily unusual one, and while you feel an aversion to the light it's focused more within yourself than a mental or physical distress. It's a screeching, writhing pain; tendrils that thrash and claw at the walls of your subconscious. Butter being spread too thin over a slice of bread. It is agony. You stumble back, but your movement are clumsy as you shield your eyes and cause you to trip. Your world fades to black before you even hit the ground, the sound of your own blood pulsing in your ears to the accompaniment of an echoed hiss.

The memory ends here.