Notice To All Factioneers

*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Identical notes are pinned to boards within the Festhall both public and private.
wrote:It has recently happened that several Triad members came into the possession of small soul gem pieces which allowed an outside source to use a linked soul gem to dominate and control them.  This allowed the outside source, which I can identify as a group of Shadow Fey working for the Raven Queen, to falsely arrest and attempt to execute myself, Factor Sasha, Factotum Fintan from our ally the Sign of One, and several other prominent individuals who have been opposing the Pale Prince and his attacks on the city.

<A description and sketch of the appearance of the gem is provided.>

Should anyone come into the possession of such a gem I highly recommend disposing of it at the earliest possible opportunity whether at the end of a hammer or by placing it within a quantity of acid.  Anyone who finds themselves incapable of disposing of the gems themselves are welcome to leave them with the miniature gargoyle that will be collecting them outside of my office.  Additionally, should one be found in the possession of another individual you are advised to keep your distance and avoid giving the individual any benefits of doubt or trust.  These individuals are potentially very dangerous and caution is recommended for any dealing you may have with them.

Signed,
Factotum Aleis
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

As an extra warning, the following sensory stone is recorded by Factor Sasha, and deposited in the public sensorium.

Sensory Stone: Mind Control
You are walking down a rough path, through a woodland. It is autumn - late autumn; half the trees have lost their leaves. You are holding a shard of crystal, curious. What could it be? You think you hear something, coming from the stone. Whispering?

Impulsively, you hold it up to your ear. Yes, it is talking - a woman's voice, raspy and . . dead sounding. It suggests that it would be a great idea to hurt the curly-haired mercykiller walking in front of you. The best joke.

And you know what, she's right! He'll probably think its hilarious too. Slowly, you draw your knife, and lunge for the kill!

. . . a few moments later, you snap back to sanity. The green haired woman in front of you seems to have cast a spell. What were you doing?!