A Letter To Aleis D'cannith

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

A letter is sent to the Civic Festhall and directed at Factotum Aleis d'Cannith, by the layout and contents of the letter. It's not difficult to discern that it's a copied letter sent to multiple recipients.
wrote:Invitation to Discussion of Recent Events
[size0]Nica Brianna Kelter, Notary Three[/size]

Greetings sir/ma'am,

On behalf of the Harmonium, I would wish to invite you to have an open dialogue, albeit in private location, regarding the recent events tied to the Fey Matters and the fate of the hazardous materials kept there.

As it has become clear by now, the fate of the hazardous materials did not go as you had originally planned. However I wish to assure you that neither is their current location or storaging intent a permanent solution. I found it paramount to ensure their safety for short term, in a location where they pose little harm, but also is secure.

The reason for this decision to be so rushed was the urgency to secure the materials rather than have a heated, possibly hours long, debate over it. All of the factions, originally already part of the procedures, are naturally invited, but I believe it is imperative that a matter of Sigils security ensures that the Harmonium should have a say in the matter as well.

Then we can together decide, proper, what kind of fate would befall to the materials confiscated from the scene. And keep an inventory of the quantity, to ensure that none of them go missing.

At your soonest convenience, do not fear to contact myself over the matter.

Harmony at all cost.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

A quick and short response is penned to Notary Kelter:
wrote:Salutations, Notary Kelter,
I would like to thank you for your continued hard work and dedication to a safe and secure Sigil.  At your earliest convenience, I would appreciate the chance to inspect the status of the materials and verify that they have all been transported safely.

Although I appreciate that you are inviting me as a member of the Society of Sensation, I feel I also should remind you that it was due to the work of the Seelie that the location of the materials was discovered to begin with.  In this respect, I will of course be happy to discuss their future with you as both a Factotum and as an agent of Spring.  It should go without saying that Sigil's factions are not the only ones who are concerned about the security of these materials.

Additionally, although I must avoid giving any details here, I am happy to inform you that I have found a way to neutralize these hazardous materials without unleashing explosions within the city or elsewhere.  It is my hope that this should make your job a great deal easier to manage.

Sincerely,
Aleis of Spring.