Theft In The Festhall

*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

((Yep, this was defenitely longer. sorry about that- blame my skill to catch the flu in summer. Getting back into things slowly so..... ))

The dinosaur fights the mushroom, biting it several times (and according to its reaction that thing is not very tasty) but in the end it loses the struggle, falling to the ground, smashing several tables and chairs and plants and even a barrel of golden mead but for some reason noone gets hurt (but the dinosaur of course).

Looking around the heroes now see the greenhouse is a mess, there are several people wounded but very few dead.

A man has been stabbed when his companions thought him some edritch horror, another one slipped and fell when fleeing, an old man seems to have died by fear but overall the casualties have been low- thanks to the quick thinking of the adventurers.

A man approaches Aleis, she now sees he wears a brigantine, the expensive velvet that hid the metal plates cut away in several places. Somebody might have tried to cut him with a cleaver or large knife, but the armour held. He wears a curved, one edged shortsword- a Messer- sheated on his hip but for some reason he saw no reason to use this weapon.

"Russuf Morx, merchant. I fear the Mercykillers cannot detain anybody in sigil Ma'am, its the Harmonium we need. There is an outpost in the Lower Ward and perhaps I can find a patrol. I can try if it pleases the ladies and sirs?"
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

"Aleis - Factotum, Society of Sensation." She took her sight away from the incorporeal presence to introduce herself to the merchant man. "No, I don't believe the common Harmonium off the street would be capable of holding an incorporeal being in one place, much less detaining one for a trial. That's why I... -- oh, nevermind." It was rather obvious from the way she spoke that she had some prejudice against the Harmonium. She sighed and started walking towards one of the nearby injured persons. She returned some attention back to the presence while attempting to stabilize and heal with a Wand of Cure Light Wounds.

Meanwhile, she continued to talk to Mr. Morx with a slightly more pleasant tone,
"If you can find a Harmonium patrol, that's fine and I'd appreciate your doing so. Just please tell them to bring someone capable - a Measure will do. The cage will hold it for now, and I think I can assist with bringing it to a holding cell..." After a pause where she spoke the command word to activate her wand she quickly tacked on to the end of her previous statement, "Oh, and please don't have them bring the dragon. I want someone who can actually handle the situation."

After activating her wand she again returned her attention to the cage. She had a feeling her work was only just beginning.
*Strawberry Jam

Posted by *Strawberry Jam »

While also tending to the wounded she gets to the Dinosaur and starts rubbing it's sores with ointment and a cloth, and trying to calm it down. "Shhhh shhhh, we'll get you home to your family soon." She says to the creature. "Oh I know!" She gasps "Why don't we take that thing back thru the doorway with the animals?"

She goes heave ho and tries to move the large dinosaur up to the portal with her mushroom attendant, and anyone willing to help get it back to the prehistoric realm.
*Strawberry Jam

(( I have been away with a little flare up in health issues lately the last month or so, but just wondering if anyone has an update for this or conclusion? ))
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

(( I believe that this is related. ))

(( Also, this thread looks amazing with our avatars right next to each other. It's so pretty. :wub: ))
*Strawberry Jam

(( Oh dear, that's a pity, I hope everything is okay.

And yes, it is a rather cute thread, isn't it? Very cute! =) ))