Theft In The Festhall

*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

((Sorry for the late reply. Had another busy week at work and in RL and most of my time here was devoured by the Faction Meeting thread and associated DM matters.))

Whatever this creature is it tries to seep through the ectoplasm, but the holy water results in it shirking back quickly, the incorporeal, whispy, shapeless form now showing some ragged holes that has been 'burned' into it.

Protecting the minds of the others calms down a few of them, again the chaos is lessening but then a woman is flung against the wall by a mightly slap of the dinosaur's tail. Her neck seems to break and she slumps down dead and noticing this the incorporeal creature whirls around to move towards the fresh corpse, followed by the rampaging mushroom.

Aleis then finds what she was looking for- and of course as everything direly needed it was right at the bottom of the bag.

*Strawberry Jam

Posted by *Strawberry Jam »

// no worries, was hoping you didn't forget among all the faction stuff =)

Alas ectoplasm is a physical substance to incorporeal entities, it would be like pushing against a padded wall. Speaking of ectoplasm, the ectoplasmic mushroom creature continues blasting the spirit with force powers, while on the move and attempting a grapple with its 43 strength.

As for the young fey she would be quick to act, teleporting to the far end of the greenhouse, holding the thrown woman, and then as the spirit approaches she would switch places with Aleis instantly, taking the woman back with her. "Quick Aleis! Do magic spells!" she squeaks frightfully, but attends to the woman. She checks for a pulse and broken bones, shetries to do what she can to help her in some way, if possible. She works with her herbs, and smelling salts, and splints, bandages, defibrillator, uh lots of thing in her doctor's bag. (Heal roll 60+4+10 kit)
*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

Araki and Deliang would do what they are best at - slashing the creature by sword and throwing lightning-charged axes at it. Deliang would also use storm avatar to be faster than the creature to prevent it's attempts of fleeing and drive it under Yasuyo's sword. They act fast, perhaps faster than some could react, in full accordance with principle "Shoot first, ask questions later" ((contact us both ingame, if rolls are needed, Deliang is username ED223 and Taihou is Taihou *nod-nod*)).

((Additional information...
wrote:Incorporeal is having no physical body. Incorporeal creatures are present on the same plane as the characters, and characters have some chance to affect them. Incorporeal creatures are immune to all nonmagical attack forms. They are not burned by normal fires, affected by natural cold, or harmed by mundane acids. They can be harmed only by other incorporeal creatures, +1 or better magic weapons, spells, spell-like effects, or supernatural effects.
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Incorporeal

Yasuyo's weapon is +5 and has Spirit's ruin just in case))
*Strawberry Jam

*gentle reminder bump*
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Only barely disoriented from being teleported around, Aleis found herself a moment to reorient herself and call out to the others, "Get away from it!" before reading the scroll aloud. Six solid walls formed a cage around the incorporeal presence, hopefully completely trapping it in place.

When the spell was complete the artificer had sighed in relief, but kept a careful eye on the cage and the presence within it.

((Sorry for the slow reply with this; I had a sticky-note reminding me but it sort of fell through and got pushed aside by other things. qq))
*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

((No worries. :) Is the good thing with Forum RP that we somehow can get together to continue this.
))

The warriors and the mushroom engage the creature in combat, the throwing axes causing quite some collateral damage though as even attacks of enchanted weapons tend to pass through incorporeal beings half of the time.

One hits the dinosaur who roars in anger, another one hits some bystanders shoulder, but most of them rip into the creature as does the colone's blade.

Not much of it is left when the Force Cage surrounds it, only a few steps away from her- and one of the axes slams into the wall to her side, the cracking electricity dancing over the mortar and wood.

The creature, half dead, severely wounded, whirls around in this cage but has no way to escape it.

Trying to help the woman is difficult but it can be done, bones are broken, there are internal injuries but she is in very good hands and so she is soon stabilized.

Inside the forcecage the entity glares at its captors with mean, bright blue eyes....

*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Finally able to relax a bit, she found herself breathing a sigh of relief. Presently she looked to the others who helped detain the incorporeal being and started speaking to take charge of the situation. "That cage will only last a few hours. Before it fades I'd like to have Mercykillers here ready to detain it. I don't care who, but I need someone to go to the prisons and explain the situation to them."

Aleis retrieved her wand again of Dispel Magic again as she continued, "For now I'm going to stay here and keep an eye on this thing and dispel what's left of the magic. Anyone who's staying, I'd appreciate it if you could check on the wounded; even if you can't treat them, at least make sure they aren't dying. Let me know if anyone is in critical condition."
*Strawberry Jam

The very large ectoplasmic mushroom would attempt to jump on the huge dinosaur, and rodeo ride it with a grapple (43 str) while the nymph tended to the injured woman.

"Oh my good heavens, yes I think I can help these people, but they need to be taken to a hospital. It would be nice if mister Quinn was here, isn't he a healer?"

She blinks and when it's certain the woman will be stable she checks with the other wounded and fallen animals and peoples. Hopefully she didn't find too many dead, that might be quite upsetting.
*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

((coming back to this of course. just busy busy busy :(

Again thanks for the patience :) ))
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

(( If I'm allowed to take 4-7 days to respond you are most certainly allowed to do the same. ^^;; Please don't worry about it at all. <3 ))