The Result Of Long Study

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

It had been a long six month that Sasha had stayed locked away in a corner of the Festhall. She’d given vague excuses like “research” and a little blueness about Dace being away on assignment for a month or two for her lack of socializing. She still had plenty of enthusiasm for looking through the shelves of sensory stones and libraries for information on magical theory, folklore, and the fey. And when she did decide to talk to anyone, it was usually to pester them for everything they knew on those three topics.

But one day, she came into the Festhall with a (by now) unusual bounce in her step, and a sheaf of flyers which she distributed liberally. They read something like this:
wrote: Wanted: Sensory stones, stories, experience and lore on the fey and the sensation of fear
To be used in an interactive presentation on the nature of fey, and the morality of fey
If you have questions or would like to help out, please see Factotum Sasha Andor

The presentation will take place in one month! Save the date now!
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Donation by Trissa

Thelanis - The Faerie Court

The memory starts with you standing in the middle of a thick forest placing stones in a circle. "Facio, Voco, Ferre, Thelanis" You feel the magic building within as you speak the chant, as it leaves your finger tips the gate opens up before you and without hesitation you step in.

You feel slightly disorientated as you come out the other side in what appears to be another forest. As your eyes adjust however you notice this is not the case, The trees are of an enchanting beauty surrounded by mesmerizing lights. You continue to move forward noticing a few other differences, The plants and stones gleam with a phosphorescence that seems to light the eternal twilight of the plane and the sky is filled with strange stars.

As you glide through the forest you slowly start to feel different at ease and connected to the nature around you, this seems to bring with it a sense of power that you did not have in the forest before. after a few moments of walking through you come out to a large clearing a giant tree within the center. Bridges made of vines spiral up the tree and small entry ways seem naturally formed within the trunk one might assume creatures live within.

Several small elvish looking children seem to be dancing and playing with a collection of faeries at the trees base and upon spotting you a young white haired elf calls out in in Sylvan "Amaltheia naa eska!, Amaltheia!" (Amaltheia is home, Amaltheia!!). she runs towards you and in one swift motion you pick her up and hug her as you continue to walk forward.

The memory fades here

Trissa leaves a small note accompanying the stone.

"Thelanis is the name given to the seelie court back home.. i hope this stone is helpful, i would share more but i would have to ask permission first. i will see if i can't offer more stone's later on the topic"
*MimiFearthegn

Sasha sends Trissa a thank you note upon receiving the stone.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The nymph leaves a note asking if sasha would desire any recordings based on the ability's of a nymph from both the fey and targets perspective
*MimiFearthegn

Sasha writes back to Trissa:
wrote: Dear Trissa,

Yes, I would love a record of your abilities! Especially from the perspective of the one experiencing them. Which ones were you thinking of?

- Factotum Sasha Andor
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Dear Sasha!

I would be happy to work on stones for my Kiss, affinity for nature and what its like to fight as a nymph. Not sure i could find someone willing to be blinded.

Namer Trissa!