Society Meeting!

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The namer Trissa leaves notices around the Civic Festhall that she would like to organize a meeting for this tendays end, so that the newer members can meet and several other things can be discussed such as upcoming events and current tasks. She asks if one of the higher ranking members will sponsor this meeting.

Topics:
Meeting new members
Missing Sensory stone and the fire
Security (rules regarding the removal of stones)
Wine Tasting
Four pillers
Guiding New arrivals
Additional topics
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Sasha enthusiastically agrees to sponsor the event, and asks around about the best times for everyone.

//I could make Thursday or Friday afternoon, US Central time (GMT-6)
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

///i can do this pretty much anytime. How is 20 - 21 CST

Can compare time zones here - http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
*Vault 101

Posted by *Vault 101 »

Any week day after 6 PST is alright with me. Friday is ideal, I think this puts me and Mimi in the same time frame if that helps.
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

//simply let me know when you elect to meet and I will come if possible.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Vault 101,Aug 25 2015 wrote: Any week day after 6 PST is alright with me. Friday is ideal, I think this puts me and Mimi in the same time frame if that helps.
//I can do Friday evening, yes, as long as its not too late.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Trissa pasts a copy of the meetings notes within the civic festhall's sensate kitchen and offices. She also sends a copy to the factol. ///Its safe to assume all members may see this information however others may not.
wrote:[align=right]Senate Meeting

Date to be added when i work out what it is: MINUTES REPORT[/align]

representation:
  Quinn - Factotum
  Vyse - Namer
  Sasha Andor - Factotum
  Trissa - Namer
  Aleis d'Cannith - Namer
  Aquilla of Ashemoor - Namer
  Melissa - Namer

primary topics:
  Meeting new members
  Missing Sensory stone and the fire
  Security (rules regarding the removal of stones)
  Wine Tasting
  Four pillers
  Guiding New arrivals
  Additional topics -

detailed proceedings:
  • The first arranged meeting of Sensates this month. It was hosted in the kitchen on the upper levels of the Civic Festhall. It was hosted by namer Trissa and sponsored by Factotum Sasha.
  • The meeting began with introductions and cake.
  • Welcomed new members and discussed penitential recruits!
    - Trissa suggested collecting stones that show and express the founding of the senates and follow throughout the years. The idea was discussed although would likely be to hard to implement.
  • We discussed the hive fire that resulted in the death of Factor Donald Wheatley
    - Sasha shared that the stones are harmful, there is three others from the same member placed with three different guardians and that the partner of the women who recorded the stones is in the abyss on vacation.
    - Aquilla will inquire in the hive for more infomation
    - Sasha will work on meetings with the other guardians
    - Trissa and Aleis will use scrying magic to track down the partner in the abyss
    - Quinn shall scry for the stone and unlisted stuff
    - Vyse will write an epic song about it!

[align=center]The above require's factor or Factol permission due to the nature of the lost stone.[/align]
  • Next Topic discussed security and suggestions to improve it after the two missing stones, dead corpse during the masquerade and sensates giving away stones. the following suggestions have been made.
    - Aleis suggested new wards for the sensoriums and was unanimously agreed with, Aleis and Melissa have offered to work on this
    - Organizing an internal group of sensates who's job would be to search for lost of stolen stones and help enhance security. - unanimously agreed with, trissa has offered to organize with factol approval
    - A new tracking system for stones with each being given a magical mark to allow scrying. possibly with the use of (wellspring of the worlds) Sasha, Vyse and Melissa will work on this project.

[align=center]The above section require's factor or Factol permission due to the nature of the request.[/align]
  • Wine tasting was the following topic, a party Sasha, Aleis and Trissa had been talking about to welcome new members to the senates!.
    - Trissa and Aleis will sponser the event
    - Sasha has offered to help pick out wines
    - Quinn and Maybe Terika will handle decorations
    - Quinn Suggested a cooking contest and trissa suggested having people bring different types of wine.
    - The end discussion was a combination, a cooking contest within the civin festhalls kitchens, with a wine tasting. every member in attendance is to bring or make a dish and or wine. The party will be restricted to mostly sensates although each sensate is allowed one non member guest, date of the event will be this tendays end.  
  • A brief discussion on the danger of the scrolls of Mnemur and the effects that collecting them has, the group urges anyone with a large collection to split them up and bury them across the multiverse telling no one and to never give them to the doomguards, as they desire to bring them together to see what will happen.
  • It was also recommended that no new information on the four pillers be shared with the doomguards due to risk of them being destroyed
  • Aleis brought up a magical tome that apparently summoned hostile summons when near another of its kind. The tome was empty all but a poem, she recorded a stone with its contents being read. the tome appears to also have mind altering effects.

A full version of the minutes can be made available at request