A Letter To The Factors And Factol

*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

wrote:Dear Factol Montgomery, Factors,

I am writing to request the a formal policy be made regarding Mnemur Scrolls and related materials amid increasing concerns of their impact on our activities. Specifically I would request the use and ownership of such dangerous artifacts be restricted or banned for the safety of our faction and those within. Given the on-going trial of Namer Luisiani and the surrounding circumstances, it does not seem necessary to elucidate on the adverse affects these materials can have on our members. Recently another of our namers was discovered to be behaving in a similarly erratic manner due to influence of a scroll in their possession. While the incident has been effectively resolved with minimal issues, There may be countless other issues involving these artifacts which had yet to be noticed. How many more of our members are having their explorations disrupted by this outsider force? To say nothing of how this will look to other factions should such problems continue.

Some of the effects which have thus far been noted to occur from exposure to these artifacts include; Persistent nightmares, Paranoia, Auditory and Visual hallucinations, Severe compulsions, Aggressiveness and Potential impairment of memory.

Per the request presented by Hograth Thorn a Measure III of Harmonium, I have been attempting to coordinate information regarding these scrolls, As well as keeping touch with Justicar Dace Andor of the Mercykillers, as part of a larger project to mitigate the outbreak of more such issues. Having an official stance to present at future discussions would be a boon in dealing with such matters as well keeping our own faction and the cage as a whole safe.

Sincerely,
Factotum Quinn
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

In time (fashionably late time, of course), Quinn receives a note back.
wrote: Dear Quinn,

Feel free to drop by my office sometime to explain your concerns. I do not like locking things away from the members of the Society without good cause.

Warm Regards,
E. D. Montgomery
//We could do the Factol meeting in game this Sunday, if you're free.
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

//Sounds good