A Letter Of Erin

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

One Of Erin's aides lays a notice on her, on top of her stack of papers, make sure she reads it and contains the following correspondence
wrote:
Erin,

The meeting with Factotum Sasha has concluded and has proved to be very effective and enlightening.  The topics she brought up earlier with her letter where discussed, I'm giving you a break down of what was covered.

First off, me and the other Factors have decided to post a couple of Sensate guards in the private sensorium per Factotum Sasha's recommendation.  They will remain in place until the matter of the missing sensory stones can be resolved and may become a more permanent fixture.

We also have decided to mark all of our blank sensory stones.  This will make them a lot easier to find and or track if any are miss placed.  I suggest that we have our more gifted Namers mark our more valuable stones as well as the older ones in stock.

Speaking of missing stones, Factotum Sasha has recommended two sensates named Trissa and Aquilla to help recover any missing inventory.  Sasha will be overseeing their actions and she will keep me informed of the progress.

Also, we have given Sasha permission to look into something called the Wellspring of Worlds.  According to her, it has the ability to scry anything that is in the same plane, i believe.  I am not one hundred percent clear on it's actual use, Sasha will clear this up as she gains more information.  She has Namer Aleis aiding her in this and will also see if a Godsman named Jall will be able to help. I suggested seeking the aid of the Godsman, as I see this as an opportunity to strengthen cooperation and friendship between the our two factions.

And lastly, she brought up something called the Four Pillars. Once again, I cannot give you any definitive information, however Sasha thought it's importance was enough to bring it our attention.  Sasha will also look into this, her main concern seems to be that the Doomguard have an interest in whatever it maybe, though Sasha said it embodies the four planes and their respective experiences, truthfulyl, I am not confident I understand her.  Nevertheless,  I suggested she use caution while looking into that as well until we are certain of what it is.

I will keep you informed of any further developments about this topics.

Be well.  there is a lipstick imprint of two lips

Sincerely,

Factor Quanid.